Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Year!!! hope it'll be a cracker of a patch....CGPv5

mate your 20OVR patch works really nice..aus made 196/6

i just couldn't contain them...i lost the match as well...
that's great...i mean this is the first time that i lost a ODI for a while....that whould be a wake up call for me when i play CGPv5..

u know what bossz till u realize the CGPv5 i have made a patch for me by myself... i copied your 20 OVR pacing in to
50 OVR pacing... in a KO serise i ENG made 196 in 39.3 ovr got balled out... that was interesting...but it is not as intersting as CGPv5....i'm right don't i bossz?????

keep up mate...keep up the good work...

Sneak Peak - CGPv5, Replies: 30.5.2005, 8.40 p.m. IST

jimbob said:
can u plz give me some tips for bowling on this patch, really ****ing me off that i cant get any wickets nz are 120/2 against me playing as india and both wickets came from run outs, th

thnz

hi jim!, just bowl consistent line and length, outside off stump and use various deliveries(such as in/out swing, slower one, googly, flipper, arm ball...) as listed in CGPv4 ReadMe doc and set the appropriate field. Then u have a chance to get few wickets.

Ashnal said:
Boss,
Patch is good since CPU bats fairly agressive making 180+ in 20 overs. You have change the spec for the leg glance. I am not sure if I'm just not timing it right or its become very difficult to play. In reality it should be a the easiest shot to play for most batsmen. I find that the cover drive is very hard to play against the spin bowlers, so I'm limited to the late cut.

Hi ashnal!, thanks for the comm!. Yap!, as u mentioned all the shots (not only cover drives, leg glance) are timing specific. So better timed shots have good power and placement. Leg glance is actually a easier shot to play in that patch. But for cover drive, sure timing required. Anyhow in CGPv5, i made a batting a bit easier as well as bowling. :rolleyes: , Batsman can smash around the park and also bowlers will have a good chance once u open up. It'll be funny.

Indiancricketer said:
I tried it its pretty good overall

Thanks mate for the app. But am sure, with CGPv5 u will be even more satisfied.

charithnirmal said:
Year!!! hope it'll be a cracker of a patch....CGPv5

mate your 20OVR patch works really nice..aus made 196/6

i just couldn't contain them...i lost the match as well...
that's great...i mean this is the first time that i lost a ODI for a while....that whould be a wake up call for me when i play CGPv5..

u know what bossz till u realize the CGPv5 i have made a patch for me by myself... i copied your 20 OVR pacing in to
50 OVR pacing... in a KO serise i ENG made 196 in 39.3 ovr got balled out... that was interesting...but it is not as intersting as CGPv5....i'm right don't i bossz?????

keep up mate...keep up the good work...

Thanks for u'r comm and app nirmal. Ya!, cgpv5 20 ove beta is for only 20 over matches. Even though u copy it into 50 overs config, it won't work as expected. But with cgpv5, there will be seperate configs for 50 overs. So don't worry!.

The Champ said:
better luck next time mate AUS unstoppable

Hi buddy!, Aussies are beginning to play even grt cricket in CGPv5 (final)! :help. So it'll be pretty hard really to beat them, unless u play u'r heart out.

CGPv5 Update:

Friends!, almost CGPv5(Final) completed. Only few gimmicks (final compilation) left. So here is the sneak peak for u, what u can get with CGPv5...

1. AI Configs: Seperate 10/20 overs, 45/50 overs ODI/ODF, Test matches/FCM AI configs.

2. Accurate Field Patch (along with bonus- ByesFree Fielding patch where there is a second wicket keeper if u were down with lot of byes!! :D, although there seems to be less byes with CGPv5! :eek: )

3. IRCUv5: Seperate roster,pak for ODIs/TEST Matches. Different playing style, different char, complete stats update. (For all the INTL Test Teams!)

4. Camera Angles Complete Patch: (Regular, Replay, Auto Replay (once getting bowled, hitting 4/6, edges..) newly added. Auto replay will be very exciting to watch. You can see the "Train" kinda Cam (Placed in ENG) once the batsman bowled, or hitting 4/6. Some kinda Matrix Effect. First person cam slightly changed and generally complete camera patch for EAC2004.

5. Bowler Action Patch: All the bowler's (fast/spin/swing) Starting run-up, approaching the crease, Delivery style-modified. The release action for the fast and swing bowlers changed to get more pace/swing/seam in bowling.

6. Un-installers for all the above things.

CGPv5 - The Ultimate Patch on 1st June (The Day After Tomorrow! ;) :happy ).

Will see all of u on Wednesday...

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:
O my gosh!!! This is just mouth watering.. Cant wait to get my hands on this superb patch which is gonna rock Planetcricket!

WOW! I cant wait for this patch! ur going all out attack this time aint you!"

ver 5 sounds good.
I played with cgp4 & found the odi patch very tough.The test patch was playable.

Also if I press Left+Front foot shot+Power(S+Shift+Left Arrow),the batsman played a legside shot.

Awesome! Boss you are the best! also can you make changes to the attributes of the players ex. Salman Butt can have improvements and Yasir Hameed can go down..

boy i can't wait to get my hands on that v5...

i like sheer aggrestion man sheer aggrestion.:boxing

dosen't matter even they score 400 in 50 overs...i'll try to contain them....

thanx play thanx again for your hard work..... :D

since boss says this might be the last one from him for cricket2004, this should be all the more interesting.. though i hope he keeps bringing in more patches for c04.

jazz said:
sounds excellent boss

Hay maki make sure that sri lankans gonna make a biggy.. don't make them loose this match :upray .... i'll be watching your match budy...

Attachments

• sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 72
cant wait for the release today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread