Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats good faraz!, u'r rev are always welcome..., looking forward to u'r thread!

Boss

boss i will review your patch after my current match i will use it in my next match against west indes

boss i will review your patch after my current match i will use it in my next match against west indes
by jazz

Ya!, thats great to hear from u jazz!, looking for u'r rev eagerly!

Buddy I will use ur patch for my last test in story thread mate, dont misunderstand me buddy, Check ur pm, and my story
by The Champ

Thats no probs champ buddy!, Take u'r time!,Don't interrupt anything with u'r on going story!, just use the new patch as u like!, Just PM a reply to u and just about to check your thread!

Cheers

Boss

Hey Boss, I played a oneday match Aus(me) vs Eng on hardmode using your challenging patch. I tested the bowling,, after 10overs England were 4/23 just 2.3 per over :(

I try and pitch the ball at good length everytime, but the cpu just plays the same shot, (front foot drive) that never breaks the field, even a few balls i delivered between middle and leg and they play the front foot drive.

Can anyone tell me how to get swing for the fast bowlers using cgp3 but without sam's exe?At this momoent I cannot get any swing with cgp3 without sams exe.
:crying

sachin_123 said:
Can anyone tell me how to get swing for the fast bowlers using cgp3 but without sam's exe?At this momoent I cannot get any swing with cgp3 without sams exe.
:crying
I used with Sam exe and boy it was swinging nicely, do it with sam exe

Buddy i tested ur patch with a odi and boy it dam swings a lot on normal pitch and batting is a bit difficult than the previous one, camera views r really nice as always, pacing of CPU need to be revised mate, they dont pack power in their strokes mate. Anyway as for as bowling its really fine

which sam's exe old or new 1.2

i thick pacing should improve
there are lots of edges
cpu gets runs only through edges

Well done boss, what a great patch. It's good to see that you're always looking to improve and you have with this one! Have some rep.

Skateboarder2 said:
Well done boss, what a great patch. It's good to see that you're always looking to improve and you have with this one! Have some rep.
Ya buddy is always trying to improve on his previous works, along with Tutsi has really serving us with his wonderful works, not only AI, but also camera angles and ofcourse the new roster

Gr8 work mate

Really cooooooool this patch is.Full marks to you.

Also this has fastened the game for me as well .

Anybody else who feels the same ???

Users who are viewing this thread