Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
charithnirmal said:
Hay maki make sure that sri lankans gonna make a biggy.. don't make them loose this match :upray .... i'll be watching your match budy...

thanks mate mate but in future reply in my thread because this thread is tottally for a diifferent cause and has nothing to do with my story

im also eagerly waiting for this patch boss

Well today is the day !

The Ultimate CGPv5 (Full and Final) Released!, Download Now!!!

Hi Friends!,

Here we go!, As ever, On time, The Ultimate AI Patch for EA Cricket"2004 - CGPv5 (Full and Final Version-FF) is Just Released! :happy , So just grab your copy and simply Enjoy :cheers ..., It doesn't get bigger than this!... :eek:

Download CGPv5 Now!!! (Size : 338 KB Only) (Use "Save Target As" Method instead of directly clicking it!, after downloading never forget to scan the file with the good virus scanner!!!)

(Or)

Download It From The Attachment!!! (Size: 338 KB)

Download CGPv5 FF Document Now!!! (Size: 9 KB Only!) (Instead Of Directly Clicking the link, kindly use "Save Target as" Method to avoid some prob as the host didn't allow the hot linking and then scan with any good virus scanner before use it!).

Details:

Title : Cool game Play Patch Version:5 (Full and Final)
Author : A.R.Karthick (Boss)
URL : http://eac2004.sphosting.com (will be updated tomorrow!)
E-Mail : [email protected]
Discussion Forum : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...read.php?t=8615

Game Modes:

As it was in previous patches, this patch supports All game modes (Easy- for beginners, Normal- for amateurs, and Hard- for pro's) and all Game Formats(Tests/ODIs/FCM/ODs/Exhibition Matches).But this time around after heavy thinking i am coming out with set of configurations for Test matches and ODIs(50/45 and 20/10 overs type) seperately. So u have to install the patches accordingly when u play a Particular game type.

Inclusions:

There is a heavy cluster of files included with this patch. So don't be confused. I'll elaborate all one by one.

Included files in the zip archive (cgpv5full.zip) are,

1. ODI Folder :

a. IRCUv5 ODI Match Roster Sub Folder (Includes ODI Char as well as stats for updated roster.pak along with every teams roster list.).

b. 20 or 10 Overs ODI/FC-OD Match AI Configs.

c. 50 or 45 Overs ODI/FC-OD Match AI Configs.

d. ODI/FC-OD gen format Advance Cover Drive Fix (As this can't be incl with AI Configs).

2. TEST Folder :

a. IRCUv5 TEST Match Roster Sub Folder (Includes ODI Char as well as stats for updated roster.pak along with every teams roster list.).

b. Test Matches INTL, FCM (4 day/5 day) AI Configs.

d. Test Match-Advance Cover Drive Fix (As this can't be incl with AI Configs).

3. Un-installer Folder:

a. Advance Cover Drive Fix Un-installer.

b. Bowler Action Mod Patch Un-installer.

c. Camera Mod Patch Un-installer.

d. Default EA A.I. Configs.

e. Default EA Field Settings.

4. On the CGPv5 Main Folder :

a. CGPv5 Bowler Action Mod patch - Every Bowler's Starting Run-up, Delivery Action Modified!.

b. CGPv5 Byes Free Field Patch - If u'r down with excessive byes, then this patch for you. Just for Test Matches.

c. CGPv5 Complete Camera Mod Patch - Yap!, Almost all the camera angles tweaked. For the first time Auto Replay (once got out, hitting 4/6, edges,...,Auto Replay Cam in Act!) Tweaked along with general cam settings and manual replay cam settings. Some kinda "Matrix Movie" type panning shot provided in Auto replay.

d. CGPv5 Regular Field Settings - Appropriate field positions for ODI and Test Matches.

Sorry Guys!,i didn't have enough time to prepare the Read Me Document as well as updating the details(CGPv5 Installation and Un-installation Details, Hi-lights, Tips !). Already my hair turn half grey due to the intense patch making! :onpc . Any how will unleash the CGPv5 Details Tomorrow!!!. Hope u guys kindly bear with me.

Now what?:

After playing a bit with CGPv5, please remind to put your comments/reviews/feedback/pros/cons or what ever your thoughts on the patch into Planetcricket forum thread. Lets enjoy the game.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...read.php?t=8615

If u like to e-mail me : [email protected]

Check My Website for all the CGP Related Details:

http://eac2004.sphosting.com (will be updated tomorrow!)

Happy Gaming Cricket'2004!!!

Download CGPv5 Now!!! (Size : 338 KB Only) (Use "Save Target As" Method instead of directly clicking it!, after downloading never forget to scan the file with the good virus scanner!!!)

(Or)

DOWNLOAD CGPv5 From The Attachment Now!!!.(Size: 338 KB Only!!!)

Download CGPv5 FF Document Now!!! (Size: 9 KB Only!) (Instead Of Directly Clicking the link, kindly use "Save Target as" Method to avoid some prob as the host didn't allow the hot linking and then scan with any good virus scanner before use it!).

Cheers

Boss
:happy :hpraise

Attachments

• cgpv5full.zip
    338.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Yay!
But couldn't all the patches(10/20 overs, Test and ODI) be in one?
Still downloading it however.
:happy :cheers
EDIT: Damn...corrupt file...

hi boss!!
downloading your patch now.
very excited.
thanks a lot!!

excellent cant wait to download this patch!!! :cool: :cool:

boss i downloaded from the link provided but the file doesnt download full it stop in 3% !! please sort something out!!!

hi boss im playin 50 over game

boss i have played 6 overs of your patch so far

im south africa and im playing west indies

west indies are 42/0 after 6 overs
gayle is hitting all over the park

i like the camera angles too

so far its an excellent patch i hope their are chances for bowlers aswell

OMG.. boss this is amazing.. I played Pak vs Aus and pakistan hit 345/7 :O
Afridi hit 100 in 76 balls .. where as Imran Farhat took his time to get his 50.

I got Aus all out for 174 Arshad Khan took 4 wikets it was a dusty pitch.. awesome patch man :):)

Awesome stuff boss. You're the best. I'm downloading it and will try it later. Thanks for the patch mate. Excellent!!!

E=MC said:
OMG.. boss this is amazing.. I played Pak vs Aus and pakistan hit 345/7 :O
Afridi hit 100 in 76 balls .. where as Imran Farhat took his time to get his 50.

I got Aus all out for 174 Arshad Khan took 4 wikets it was a dusty pitch.. awesome patch man :):)

174 in how many overs?? how was the pacing of the cpu? give more review on the patch E=MC

It sounds a bit easy for the user as Pakistan beating Australia in that manner is certainly not what real life cricket is all about!

i got them out in 33 overs, gilly and hayden were playing defensive and carefully, but gilly was going for the big shots which was good, also i kept a good line and length and with Arshad Khan i got an stumping and 2LBW's and one bowled.

the CPU pacing is really good, they were loosing wikets at different intervals, and they still played carefully fo example ponting was looking for the singles and michael clark was going for aerial shots, which did pay off, but the amount runs Pakistan hit, there was no way they were going to get there..

after playing for about 30 overs, the run rate climbed.. and it was hogg and mcgrath in, shoaib bowled a yorker to hogg and to my suprise it was smashed for a six :eek .. then arshad khan came on and it was the 33rd over, and bowled to mcgrath, he tried to swing and came out his crease and was stumped.

So overall this patch is amazing.. i recommend it to everyone.. oh btw, i don't why my Shahid Afridi when playing with this patch always hits big scores.. i mean he hit 100 in 69 balls and i was playing a match against Sri Lanka and he blasted 50 in 19 balls. :)

thats my review with Boss's CGP5.. i will give it 9/10

oh and i didnt get no run outs!!

Users who are viewing this thread