Bowler's Highest Speeds......IS It only Shoaib?

straw said:
Lol this thread is great. They're havin a paddy cos someone said that their team was crap. To be fair to stevo he is only statin the facts.

I've only manged to get Freddie over 80mph on a handful of occasions but he takes a hell of a lot of wickets for me.

He does with me as well, he can swing the ball miles and late swing proves an invaluable weapon with him.

yes that is true, but in real life he is not a great swinger of the ball, he hits the deck hard, also in the game, i bowl loads of no-balls with freddie because im trying to get that little extra pace out of him, and he has a very short run up

I havent played with Flintoff in the game but bowling with Wasim and Shoiab in the last few overs iz hell lot of fun cuz they move the bowl and manage reverse swing easily. Mayb Flintoff and Harmison do the same........i presume

NO way!!

joem87 said:
I know! and he was bowling upto 94 mph against the aussies on the weekend, with a bad shoulder!

Flintof is not good at all M.ntini for southafrica 98mph

Flintoff iz gud but not faster then Ntini..........anyhow Gough and Harmison when used by Computer bowl really fast......!

ntini has got that quick, but most of the time he bowls around 87, 88, and flintoff not good? did you see that over to ponting?

yeh its weird that its hard to get flintoff over 80mph but James Hildreth (my career player) who is a batter can bowl part time medium pace at 75mph which only 5 mph slower when in real life its about 20mph

i think bowling speed is a big problem in BLIC..........
cuz when the speedo meter is not accurately on the line,than even fast pacers such as shoaib,brett lee and harmison can bowl less than 35mph.....................
thatz kinda big prob????????

I donot think that people should pick on a team tht it is crap . I belong to Pakistan and i don think tht ppl should say wrong things abt its team.

abdulghani said:
I donot think that people should pick on a team tht it is crap . I belong to Pakistan and i don think tht ppl should say wrong things abt its team.

You 'belong' to Pakistan?? lol??

And why not, its sport...everyone bags everyone elses team

Or arnt Pakistan that sporty and take everything so seriously...

Critcizing aby other team is not good. I know Pakistani team is quite good. Unlike Australian players whor consltantly sledging and god knows wht else

abdulghani said:
Critcizing aby other team is not good. I know Pakistani team is quite good. Unlike Australian players whor consltantly sledging and god knows wht else
Its sport...get over it

i like watching the aussies sledge there opponents, although it may not be great sportsmanship, it makes great entertainment, and thats what sport is about: entertainment. besides england have sledged em back, and have bowled in an intimidatory style which you may not agree with, but you cant help but break a smile when brett lee yelps in agony as another one crashes onto his glove! may seem twisted, but i love it! and, besides, teams may sledge each other on the pitch, but they respect each other and that showed after the last ashes test. so stop complaining!

Users who are viewing this thread