brain lara system reqiurements

Hopefully, Rubbergenius will inform me on the codies forums by monday.

dont worry guys

:cool: be cool.....demo shows all thing soon....

I know that a Raedon 5550 wont be good enough, but is there a way to upgrade it by downloading upgrades from the website?

For the X300 ....s
It depends whether yours is onboard or an external ones. In both cases i think you should be capable of running it, except that in onboard you need atleast 1 gb RAM. Moreover the card supports hypermemory, do you know about it ?

Kshitiz_Indian said:
For the X300 ....s
It depends whether yours is onboard or an external ones. In both cases i think you should be capable of running it, except that in onboard you need atleast 1 gb RAM. Moreover the card supports hypermemory, do you know about it ?

i don know abt this

Is having hypermemory good or bad kshitiz? i got a x1400 hypermemory. there is another version...just x1400. which one is better?

Listen
Hypermemory is a technology which shares memory from RAM and uses it for its own use, just like onboard cards. This is done to make them economical by giving less memory to itself.
Now, Obviously one will think that ONE will get a PERFORMANCE HIT. Quite true. But sometimes on chipsets like that X300 itself, more memory is helpful in getting better frame rates. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO LOW END CHIPSETS. Incase its an external card , i wouldnt recomment Hypermemory, simply because of the performance hit. Though if you are on a budget, you can opt for one only if you have high RAM. I recommend 1 GB +

Also , i think X1400 normal would be much better ( External )

Users who are viewing this thread