Brett Geeves

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This man is a hero. I demand an entire forum be made right now in respect of this champion.

Failing that i'd at least like a new smiley with his facial hair on it.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Thank you Manee. The very fact that my demands are being taken into consideration makes me happy.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You haven't even seen his best bit, his blog!
Can I start this blog by apologising for Tim MacDonald’s woeful display of playing short pitch bowling? Yes I’m angry. 99 no and the number eleven gloves a short ball from a guy who is into his 50th over of the match. Clinton McKay won't mind me saying he wasn't bowling his quickest. Sore groins, ankles barking at him saying "why don't we ever get any tucan pie?". DUCK THE BALL TIM!! Instead, Tim plays the ball as if someone had inserted a stick of dynamite up his "Speedy Claxton" (bottom), jumping high into the air and letting out a little squeal, ballooning the ball to first slip. I’m left stuck on 99. One run short of my maiden first class century. One run - One (multiple expletives) run. The words I’m thinking of rhyme with Clucking Bell.

Tas Cricket > PKF Tasmanian Tigers > Brett's Blogs

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Class. See this is the sort of stuff we could fill the forum with. What a guy.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The cricketing gods are smiling upon me. You can guess what I?m about to tell you? I finally have a NBA League Pass!! That?s right cricket fans, I can watch eight games of NBA live everyday of the week. If I don't see them live, don't fret dear readers. No need for panic. I can select any game and watch the replay whenever I want within 48 hours! Can you believe that? It?s possibly the most amazing thing that?s ever happened to me. Last night I watched a replay of the Dallas Mavericks overtime win against a depleted Oklahoma City as I packed my suitcase to go to South Africa to join the Test Squad....

Lol.

And before this gets closed, it might be a better idea to MOVE it to the Cricket Discussion forum instead.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
jw003.jpg

I preferred the clean shaven Jeeves, and I don't think he'll be as threatening a bowler without his trusty partner/valet Wooster, but with a hair/facial hair package as good as his, I think we can forgive him. His quality blog helps things as well.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
We Australians certainly do have some great fast bowlers.

Geeves>Anderson (hair-wise)

King Cricket

International Coach
Well, Geeves plays for the Delhi Daredevils in the IPL. And after what you all are saying, I really can't wait to see him in action.

Users who are viewing this thread