Brett lee fastest 300 wickets

blackk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My favourite fast bowler Brett Lee got fastest 300 wickets in International cricket.

Previous record was set by Waqar Younis .He got 300 in 186 matches .
Brett lee got 300 wickets in 171 matches when he took wicket of Sammy he acieved that. Lee is just 31 years & How many wickets he may get before he retires?

Welldone Lee, he is Australia's best fast bowler ATM.

I think he'll be looking for a 100 more atleast, can't do Wasims record?

Congrats Brett. Best fast bowler on the stage ATM :clap

Can he beat Waqar's 350 and 400 wicket records? (Waqar holds both)

Looks like he can actually... unless he really starts screwing up his bowling now :p

But Congratulations anyway :)

I reckon he can get 450 if he carries on his current form.

I love watching Brett Lee bowl. He's a great cricketer and seems like a really great guy. Well done to him.

lol, I think Shoaib Akhtar heard the news.

"I want to play for Pakistan as soon as possible"

I doubt him reaching 500 in either test or one day cricket. I can see him picking up 400 in both forms of the game. It will be interesting to see how he goes about his career when he gets a bit older. Will he retire from one day and decides to focous solely on test match cricket or retire from all international cricket at the same time. Only time will tell.

i think he will break the Wasim Akram record. Brett Lee is at his peak and bowling much better now than he did years ago, he may slow up but he is proving smarter with his pace

i think he will break the Wasim Akram record. Brett Lee is at his peak and bowling much better now than he did years ago, he may slow up but he is proving smarter with his pace
Well, Murali looks like the most likely to break Wasim's record.

Poor Wasim cringes in the commentary box whenever Murali gets a wicket, its hilarious to watch

Lee has deserved this, in the best form of his life. Well done to him!

Users who are viewing this thread