Brian Lara Roster Updates...

you want a sri lankian updated team you got it here it is in the attachment :D

Attachments

• Sri Lanka updated cricket 2005 team.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 71
What about Zimbabwe with Heath Streak and Tatenda Taibu and fresh roster. I'm shocked Tatenda Taibu is no longer captian and Bangladesh who is that Adbul Razzak doing in Bangladesh team. Replace that guy with Mushrafe Bin Mortaza and Aftab Ahmed fix both lazy rosters that has retired guys!

Thanks for the rosters

I don't need a chill pill, i'm already freezing in 40o F weather. Besides who is Shaun Tait where is Macgill and Symonds in that aus2005 roster. Replace it again! Leave Shaun Tait out of the video game!

hey pak cricketer where you born ? just asking sorry wrong topic just answer

Wicket Keeper said:
What about Zimbabwe with Heath Streak and Tatenda Taibu and fresh roster. I'm shocked Tatenda Taibu is no longer captian and Bangladesh who is that Adbul Razzak doing in Bangladesh team. Replace that guy with Mushrafe Bin Mortaza and Aftab Ahmed fix both lazy rosters that has retired guys!

Taibu and Streak have quite Zimbabwe Cricket though...

I will try a Banladesh and Zimbabwe roosters once they have a seires in real life but in the mean time here is one for New Zeland. Including Hamish Marshall (below)

Same thanks as last time.

Attachments

• NZupdate.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 257.jpg
    257.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 237
Jacko99 said:
I will try a Banladesh and Zimbabwe roosters once they have a seires in real life but in the mean time here is one for New Zeland. Including Hamish Marshall (below)

Same thanks as last time.

:mad go http://www.howstat.com and see their previous matches and how their lineups are then go to cricinfo for their pics. Do NOT delete Heath Streak and Tetendra Taibu out just leave their until you see EA Sports creates the full lineup for 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread