Brian Lara Roster Updates...

use a bag importer or baggi studio and open the teamandplayerinfo.bag extract a team and then replace the team you extract with the rosters me and jacko and barmy made

Last edited:
It's really tough what with all the Zimbabwaeans leaving the team. Althought I do have a provisional squad. So the proper squad will be next year.

P.S I have also been banned from my Compute for a week.

hi
Can anyone update the roster of pak team which was against england in recent series ? I have downloaded the two pak roster update but both are missing some players, if one have Y Khan in then Rana Naveed is out & strange thing is that Moin Khan is in both the rosters. Can anyone.....?

man use the Blic Line up Editor and also delete your game profile which is located in program files/codemasters/blrian lara international cricket 2005/savegame

hasun300 said:
man use the Blic Line up Editor and also delete your game profile which is located in program files/codemasters/blrian lara international cricket 2005/savegame
i m unable to find salman butt, kamran akmal etc in exhibition mode & they are available in wc & ct but also i am unable to save the line-up. After changing the line-up i click on the save button & close it. But when i reopen it, it shows the default lineup.....

I need Australia roster with Nathan Bracken and Stuart MacGill in the game, Stuart MacGill's bowling appearance need to have a second look. That's not his style.

Bangladesh Roster need to be fix

Zimbabwe roster doesn't need the Flower brothers.

You can do it yourself using the player editor. It's quite simple to use and once your done edith the players name in the "in game editor".

Does anyone know what the word UPDATE means----Bangladesh & Zimbabwe rosters are missing? This game needs more players not old guys and why is Jacko saying Zimbabwe's Streak & Taibu shouldn't be in this game, he is a wacko. There needs to be a update on both squads and I remind that you keep the players who played (not left the squad) in 2005.

Do it yourself. There's an editor out there that can help you with it. Then you wouldn't be needing everyones help.

The editor doesn't sometimes edit the player names, but there are tutorials and the editors needed so DIY.

Erm thanks to the guy who made the england roster updates and faces. :)

Users who are viewing this thread