Browsing and viewing available online matches

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone else having problem viewing any available online games on IC10? I went online yesterday night (between 10-11 pm EST) but was not able to find any online game - ranked or unranked.

My intention was not to play an online game as I got the game last night but to see how the online lobby looked but didn't see any game I could connect to. I hope the reason was that most of the folks in US/Canada were not online and it was too late for folks in UK.

Is anyone else having problem viewing any available online games on IC10? I went online yesterday night (between 10-11 pm EST) but was not able to find any online game - ranked or unranked.

My intention was not to play an online game as I got the game last night but to see how the online lobby looked but didn't see any game I could connect to. I hope the reason was that most of the folks in US/Canada were not online and it was too late for folks in UK.

im having the same trouble dude so is another mate i was gonna play online tonight... must be just the connection! who knows :( add me to ur ps3 travnnay and we both can try and do it togather :)

cheer's M8t:)

But I didn't have any problem with AC09 and I am able to connect online. If it was a connection issue I shouldn't even be able to connect online. I thought it was IC10 server issue.

Let's see if I am able to browse any games tonight.

I was on around 2100 UK time last night for a game with Virender. Ranked and Player lobbies were empty. It seems to be a problem for everyone just now no matter what time of day or location. Sadly there are some real problems with online play at the moment.

I don't think I will play this game online. AC09 online anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread