Bucknor mimics Dravid on field

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever feels that the windies and the poms are better cricketers than the indians must be way out of his mind. :)

Originally posted by BadWog@Jan 25 2004, 03:10 PM
hehehehehehehe I can imagine Bucknor going up to Warney and saying "Hey Shane I need to lose some weight do you recomend the pills your mum gave you?? :lol: "

And Him and Warney would have a good laugh about it and then Steve would say "Shane you have such a good sense of humour, unlike the Indians who think the whole world is against them and treating them unfairly, they really need to grow up and stop making excuses about everything and just accept that Australians, Poms and West Indians are better Cricketers than them. Always have been, always will be."

:thumbs:

Well while West Indies and England have players who are up there with India and Australia, to say that all players are better than India is a bit stupid.

Anyway, can anyone provide me with evidence of the ICCs racism as I requested a while ago? Thought not.

I'm sad to say it but on the whole, the India and Pakistan teams are more badly behaved on the field then most other teams.

Isn't Australia the most famous for sledging?

Thought so.

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 25 2004, 01:59 PM
hes aiight, i like him :lol:
he is your playing 12h man..and probably the most imp in the aussie lineup..without him India would have crushed you in tests and in odis..heck he should be the next aussie captain :tease:

mate an example for racism is that glen mcgrath gets away with anything(remeber the windies incident)whereas shoaib was banned for almost doing nothing.

Yea Australians get away mostly, only Darren Lehmann, Australia's proud racist was caught. Australians are really proud racists...south africans...english too...

Originally posted by Shailesh@Jan 25 2004, 01:29 PM
he is your playing 12th man..and probably the most imp in the aussie lineup..without him India would have crushed you in tests and in odis..heck he should be the next aussie captain? :tease:
Yeah. first ever black aussie captain.

Originally posted by 0601731@Jan 25 2004, 06:59 PM
mate an example for racism is that glen mcgrath gets away with anything(remeber the windies incident)whereas shoaib was banned for almost doing nothing.
I'm sorry.... where is the ICCs racism? The umpires didn't report McGrath. Therefore the ICC couldn't do anything. Still no proof.

Australians are really proud racists...south africans...english too...

Oh the irony..... that makes you racist!

To say that every South African, Australian and Englishmen is racist, is not only wrong, but is racist and makes you look like a complete moron.

If you post anything like this again, as I said in your PMs, you will be reported. Racism of any kind is not tolerated on these forums.

Well then let's just say that people like Darren Lehmann,Ricky Ponting,Glenn McGrath,Andre NEL,Nasser Hussain(a Sell-Out), the BNP etc.. don't have grey matter in the brain...

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Jan 26 2004, 01:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Jan 26 2004, 01:05 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-0601731
@Jan 25 2004, 06:59 PM
I'm sorry.... where is the ICCs racism? The umpires didn't report McGrath. Therefore the ICC couldn't do anything. Still no proof.

Australians are really proud racists...south africans...english too...

Oh the irony..... that makes you racist! [/b]
B) was the nmatch referee sleeping when the incident happen with sarwan.

B) and andrew i have never seen pakistan team or the indian team sledge.

i have never seen them abuse any player on the field. i have never seen brett lee sledge either. so it will be foolish to blame all the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread