BUGLIST !!!

N

nzboy85

does anyone get their game just freezing when u get a boundary of an overthrow?

D

deadduck

When that happens, the players all stand around looking like idiots for about 20 seconds. Just wait it out.

S

shans_2002

at times when the bowler has bowled and over, he again comes back and bowl one more ball, that makes the 7th deliver in a legal over(no wides and no balls).

S

shans_2002

i have another problem too, the game freezes and the all the player or at times 10 players dissapper, the batsman can make upto 8 runs in that time, stupid isnt it

S

shans_2002

i think the best shot to play is the slog sweep, i can play it with a ball way outside the offstump and still hit a six and that too in hard mode,

R

ricky123

Originally posted by shans_2002@Dec 6 2004, 07:51 PM
i have another problem too, the game freezes and the all the player or at times 10 players dissapper, the batsman can make upto 8 runs in that time, stupid isnt it
that is a old bug , i had it and there is no cure for that when it happens :P

the real thing is EA made a really bad game and cheated people out of thier money :angry:

i wonder if i will ever buy anything from easports

S

sashageorge

Anyone here knows what is happened to cricket2004 online from planet net because it sames it is nomore could some one please kindly inform me or if there is anyother new downloads site for cricket2004 thankyou. :(

R

ricky123

Originally posted by joesaadati@Dec 7 2004, 05:32 PM
Anyone here knows what is happened to cricket2004 online from planet net because it sames it is nomore could some one please kindly inform me or if there is anyother new downloads site for cricket2004 thankyou. :(
B) please stop spamming in al threads with the same question or we will have to take action against you , :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread