Bunny thread

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
With so much Bunny talk why not discuss it here?

Lets start with Ponting is Harbhajans Bunny? (I know there will be Aussie members all coming down hard here)

Pidg - Lara.

Warne - Bell, Cullinan

Pidg - Atherton

Ponting - Singh

Ganguly is Akhtar's bunny, always seems to terrorise him when the 2 sides play.

KP is Mohammed Asif's bunny, seemed to get him out every time he came to bowl.

Adam Gilchrist is Freddie's bunny, got him out so many times in the 05 ashes :D

Sachin Tendulkar is Glenn McGrath's...

Pwned him everytime he played against him.

You missed many many cricket actions before.. McGrath/Warne have been the victim to be punished most by the Master. How can I forget the 6's smashed in Champions Trophy against McGrath.. 6's smashed against Warne both in Tests & ODIs(In particular the Chennai Test match & Sharjah) .. and so on..

But later, i.e in recent times, McGrath won the mind battle against the Master. Especially, in 2003 WC final, he calculated Tendulkar's mind accurately and got him. ;)

Regarding Bunnies, I would say Smith becoming the bunny of Zaheer when India last visited SA there. :p Yousuf for particular series, remained as a bunny of Pathan.

Last edited:
Ffs, what is the point in having a bunny thread if your just going to bitch about people's inclusions?

Tendulkar is Anderson's. No doubt.

I agree with Manee, Tendulkar is not Anderson's Bunny, whereas Ponting is Harbhajan's Bunny. Also I remember from 2006 ODI series that Andrew Strauss is Irfan Pathan's Bunny, and ATM Wasim Jaffer is Brett Lee's Bunny.....

I knew it was coming. 4 dismissals at 30.25 indicate more a tendancy to get out to Anderson than Anderson having something over Tendulkar though.

At the end of the day, he's got him out 4 times. That's what having the wood over someone is about. End of debate.

Users who are viewing this thread