Bunny thread

At the end of the day, he's got him out 4 times. That's what having the wood over someone is about. End of debate.

Your right. Tendulkar is Anderson's bunny. Tendulkar is scared of Anderson and everyone in the world is jealous of Jimmy's hair.

:p

More than anyone Sachin is bunny of Bucknor :p

I disagree that McGrath is Tendulkar bunnys because I remember Tendulkar smashing McGrath all over the park with, its only recently McGrath had Tendulkae a few time....

Most definitely, the angle always gets him when he is cutting poorly. Thankfully the Kiwis don't have any, or at least any good ones, or in fact any good bowlers ;)

All left handed batsman are my bunnies. I just wanted to add that in. Whenever a left hander comes in, I get them out 9 times out of 10 - not through skill, just pure chance it seems.

Everyone's my Bunny ;)

Nah not really, I just get right handers out who always play on the back foot all the time. Trap them every time LBW with my googly.

In the 2005 Ashes Hayden was definetley Hoggard's Bunny.

Yeah.

Vaughnie to McGrath a little in the 05 Ashes. Seemed to always bowl him down the hill. Shame after he played McGrath so well after McGrath targetd him in the Ashes before.

Chaminda Vaas always seemed to get Stephen Fleming out LBW when Sri Lanka and New Zealand played.

This is my bunny;

Poster_26233.jpg

Couldn't resist.

Users who are viewing this thread