Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

hey man can u make new kokaburra bats used by ponting and company which ones don't have graphite
and gayle uses a smasher bat without sticker with sony ericcson written at the bottom

punk sk8r said:
what bat does that replace and if its a diff fsh say 56 how do i add it shall i just put it in my directory
Drop the .fsh file in your root directory. I have attached below a new .xml file to use with the player editor that adds support for bats 55 and 56. That's all you'll need for now.
h123786 said:
hey man can u make new kokaburra bats used by ponting and company which ones don't have graphite
I'm making them at the moment. :D
Karachi Express said:
Awesome!Any chance of Irfan Ace??
If memory serves, the two bats are identical apart from that it says ACE instead of Titan. That's certainly what I remember from seeing Rana Naved's bat on the tour of Pakistan. However, if you have any pictures that suggest differently, then let me know.

Attachments

• bats xml.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 23
Burma's Finest said:
Drop the .fsh file in your root directory. I have attached below a new .xml file to use with the player editor that adds support for bats 55 and 56. That's all you'll need for now.

Don't you think we also need to assign them to some players using PE3.
E.g :- Irfan Titan to Kamran Akmal

hello man yur bats are very nice... can yu make any version of yur bat with stroke marks on it maybe sachins mrf bat ? i like to bat with a stroked bat :D lol
with redish spots and a bit looks like its used ...hehe

and I was also thinking is there a way soo that the bat gradually has some marks on it after hitting some boundaries ?:D
that would be amazing .

keep the good work man .

If you have problems finding companies just google stuff like Irfan Sports or Irfan cricket, i've found most smaller bat companies that way.

Ok guys, I went above and beyond the call on this one. :D

Not to sound too immodest but I personally rate this as my best achievement since I did the graphite-backed Beast. :D :D

So here it is: The Kookaburra Genesis Tornado. I've given it a yellow grip for Langer and Hussey's benefit.

Attachments

• Genesis.jpg
    Genesis.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 164
Great work BF, but mines better! :p. Joking mate, that's absoluetely stunning. Mines good but a bit edgy.

Users who are viewing this thread