Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Looks like Australia and UK( with NA ) are the last countries to release then. Am surprised that worldwide release has been handled in such a fashion, but who cares as long as buyers are pouring in!

By the way, any of you guys came across any seller in India to ship it outside the country( to US )?

Looks like Australia and UK( with NA ) are the last countries to release then. Am surprised that worldwide release has been handled in such a fashion, but who cares as long as buyers are pouring in!

By the way, any of you guys came across any seller in India to ship it outside the country( to US )?

try letstango.com from UAE they do worldwide release and have alredy shipped my game in matter of 1 hour of my order. Great service too.

The street date broke otherwise it would be a global release except UK (which will follow as shortly after as is possible).

@viveksudhanshu .....mate he told me that it will be in stock from 6pm 1st april .....lets just wait and watch....!! And do you own a xbox or ps3??

I've been quite surprised really by the lack of endeavour of Cricket fans in Australia. I know for a fact that EB stores have had the stock for quite a while and yet the street date remains intact :p

This date is staying better than AFL Live 2 did. pretty sure that came out 2 weeks before the release date.

Wow. The game is already selling for Rs. 3700 on eBay. With 6% off coupons, you can get the game for ~ Rs. 3500. That is a steep price drop.

PS3 / i just called him up again he is still saying on 3rd / if u get to know anything please let me know. Thanks

Maybe he changed his plans....i will call him up and let you know but....he is a very big wholesaler so i expect him to get the stock first in hyderabad

Just spoke to a vendor in Mumbai. Getting it tomorrow for 3700/-. Sound like a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread