Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Would be really surprised if folks in Australia din't get the game before that.

Would be really surprised if folks in Australia din't get the game before that.
I really hope so - would be weird if Tru Blu gave the go ahead to the Indian distributor but left their own copies until Thursday.

I really hope so - would be weird if Tru Blu gave the go ahead to the Indian distributor but left their own copies until Thursday.

Tru Blu would be deadset kidding themselves if they let that happen. Ultimately it's only one day, but it's the principle.

Just to suggest to everyone getting over-excited by the street date being broken, here's another perspective...
As a publisher this might be disastrous.
Your whole marketing campaign is built around a specific window, and changes to it *can* sometimes mean that a lot of that is wasted.
Also it annoys retailers with whom relationships are very important (they will remember this when you bring them your NEXT game, if nothing more).
Also any press that have agreed to wait for the official release before publishing reviews, only to find that youtubers have already uploaded hours of footage.

Whilst we all want to play the game as soon as possible, commercially it isn't necessarily beneficial...

Just to suggest to everyone getting over-excited by the street date being broken, here's another perspective...
Your whole marketing campaign is built around a specific window, and changes to it *can* sometimes mean that a lot of that is wasted.
Also it annoys retailers with whom relationships are very important (they will remember this when you bring them your NEXT game, if nothing more).
Also any press that have agreed to wait for the official release before publishing reviews, only to find that youtubers have already uploaded hours of footage.

Whilst we all want to play the game as soon as possible, commercially it isn't necessarily beneficial...

Is it a good sign for franchise or not ?? I mean the game is running and people are willing to buy it must be good ??

Given that a lot of stores haven't even received shipment I doubt the release date in Aus will be bought forward.

Plus, there hasn't been any break of release date here.

Why don't Tru Blu just fine all of the stores who release it early, or is it not as simple as that?

Given that a lot of stores haven't even received shipment I doubt the release date in Aus will be bought forward.

Plus, there hasn't been any break of release date here.

I wouldn't be surprised if stores actually had stock and just said they didn't so people stop pestering them.

I don't buy this as it seems that the entire marketing campaign has been done via social media.

It was meant to be a global release for the third April. If it's broken for 1 country then it should be able to be released for all!

End of the day, Fair is fair!

That's just my thought on this!

Users who are viewing this thread