Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Just now my friend called me from Dubai ( i live there but am in USA now ) and he is getting the stock on 29th march, saturday.

The game will be here in Pakistan tomorrow. I will get my copy on tuesday. There is too much over charging for first couple of days. I am getting a demand of 6500 pkr that will come down to 5500 by tuesday.

Being sold at Colaba Mumbai at a shop called Souveniers, at a 5 percent discount. Steelcase edition available in limited numbers. So book soon.

Attachments

• 20140329_164238.jpg
    20140329_164238.jpg
    1,012.1 KB · Views: 80
I thought furbies had died out years ago...

So just landed in Mumbai, friends anyone know of a shop breaking release date? :)

ps: I already have a pre-order from flipkart, just getting a tad excited I guess.

Even I would love to get the game early in Mumbai. However, if the street date breaks in some other part of the world, I have llittle or no hope that the same will happen in Mumbai. We may still have to wait it out till Friday evening.

And, yes I wish it was at least 3d April and not 4th as they display

Attachments

• 20140329_164208.jpg
    20140329_164208.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 104
"The greatest game of all time with the most realistic gameplay ever" - at least they are modest.

Wonder who made that poster. Seemed like a custom one made by someone here as one of those pictures was a very early PC exclusive where biggs/mattw gets bowled.

awww. those pics make me miss home

as one of those pictures was a very early PC exclusive where biggs/mattw gets bowled.
It's amazing how far the graphics came along near the end, compare:
p9s5S8a.jpg

w0KALch.jpg

It's amazing how far the graphics came along near the end, compare:
http://i.imgur.com/p9s5S8a.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w0KALch.jpg

There's a part of me that never wants to go through this again and just release info at the end with lots of padding to the given dates so as to surely make them but then we would never be able to have this kind of public retrospective look at the progression of the game during development.

Users who are viewing this thread