Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

I think that is really unfair. I have pre ordered an Xbox copy from flipcart. @BigAntStudios is it true that xbox game won't get a steelbook?

I think that is really unfair. I have pre ordered an Xbox copy from flipkart. @BigAntStudios is it true that xbox game won't get a steelbook?

why you are worrying for a steel case.many gamers do have a game case/any other thing where they keep their games safe.i personally has a locker in my bedroom where i keep all my games safe and away from dust.BTW you can use that steel case to mould cakes.and @psych in which city do you live,if you live in any big city just order it from amazon here

Last edited:
Because it is a collectors' item and some of us like collecting such stuffs for special games and movies.

In Australia I know it is for Xbox & PlayStation - it should be the same elsewhere however individual retailers can decide who to give them to.

In Australia I know it is for Xbox & PlayStation - it should be the same elsewhere however individual retailers can decide who to give them to.

Yeah I think the number of PS3 gamers is more comparatively and number of pre orders will also be higher for PS3, so may be they have decided to give steelbook to PS3 gamers ....:D

I think that is really unfair. I have pre ordered an Xbox copy from flipcart. @BigAntStudios is it true that xbox game won't get a steelbook?

You know you can try contacting flipkart directly stating your order no. etc and request them to send you a steelbook with your pre-order 'incase they have any extra left after the pre-order is over'. They just might send one over to you :)!

You know you can try contacting flipkart directly stating your order no. etc and request them to send you a steelbook with your pre-order 'incase they have any extra left after the pre-order is over'. They just might send one over to you :)!

Funny how maybe going to the source rather than relying on third hand opinion on something might get a more accurate answer.

India:
Sameo Games are distributing the game - the RRP for the console version is set by most retailers at 4299 Rs. The release date will be the 3rd or 4th April - different sites are listing different days of the week.

With Steelbook on preorders (some posts suggest PS3 only for steelbooks, I suggest that you confirm prior to order)
Flipkart - PS3 and Xbox 360
Amazon - PS3 and Xbox 360

Other retailers with the game in India:
Game4u - PS3 and Xbox 360
Snapdeal - PS3 and Xbox 360

Games The Shop - apparently are also selling the game, but they don't have it listed on their website.

Singapore:
BS SONS are the retailer and distributor for Singapore. Details on ordering the game here.

Elsewhere:
Some retailers ship internationally, however you may find local distributors closer to the release date. I will endeavour to update this post if retailers stocking the game elsewhere are announced.

Worldwide:
The PC version of the game will come two months after the console release, and be available worldwide on Steam. The store page will be here when it eventually goes up.
Thanks for this info...i just spoke to the distributor in singapore and i can buy this in SGD65 only for PS3. which is totally fine with me ...just can't wait to play DBC14 :):thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Thanks for this info...i just spoke to the distributor in singapore and i can buy this in SGD65 only for PS3. which is totally fine with me ...just can't wait to play DBC14 :):thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

65 SGD only? Are you sure? That is very cheap compared to prices elsewhere.

Hey saw the website they have added cheerleaders for T20 match in their description which has been removed from the game...Ask them to remove that...

I can confirm that "Games The Shop" located at Mantri mall, Bangalore are taking preorders at 4000 INR. They expect the game to come on 4th evening or 5th morning. Stock would be shipped from Mumbai :samui: Thats why 1 day delay is possible. Thus I'm not cancelling my preorder as flipkart seller WSRetail is located in Mumbai and they would definitely get it before other small retailers. :p

My local supplier is confirming the stock to be available on monday here in Pakistan. I hope he can pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread