Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

I believe Ross said April 3 in Twitter. But I think most retailers are mentioning April 4.

Probably they saying that to be on a safer side, as they might be receiving the stock late evening on the 3d or 4th early morning.

I believe Ross said April 3 in Twitter. But I think most retailers are mentioning April 4.

That's the reason I am asking...Ross stated that its 3rd April in India through Twitter but Flipkart have kept it as Early April...So maybe after they receive the product they might reveal the date whether its 3 or 4....:)

Don't worry, flipkart normally delivers on day1. Very rarely you'll get a game delayed by a day if you order through them.

Visited two ' GAME ' The Shop both have the displays saying 4th. Also he confirmed the steelbook with pre order

I think the issue about the 3rd and the 4th is all about the different time zones and the day games normally release in different countries,,,in South Africa it says the 4th and a happens to be a Friday when games usually release here, but I'm all good about it.

There are varying release days that are set by retailers, Australia Thursdays, UK Fridays, etc.

amazon india is also taking pre-orders and they are the best suppliers in india but their major drawback is that they deliver only in tier 1 cities....i have got many games and other things from them like book set of chetan bhagat`s novels and i found that their packaging was very very good,it was far away better than flipkart

amazon india is also taking pre-orders and they are the best suppliers in india but their major drawback is that they deliver only in tier 1 cities....i have got many games and other things from them like book set of chetan bhagat`s novels and i found that their packaging was very very good,it was far away better than flipkart

i think amazon cant deliver DBC 14 in 1 day

Users who are viewing this thread