Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

I don't know. I just wanted to confirm whether I was getting that case or not. They told me, in my preorder, there was no case so I pre ordered that again and now they say I have that case.

Why take risk?

OK, even in my previous order the case does not show. But I suppose I should get the case or i won't spare flipkart. :)

Offer Details
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 and get the official Steelbook absolutely free! (Hurry. Limited Stocks Only)
This Offer is Valid on all existing Pre-Orders booked even before the Offer was made live.

Attachments

• Flipkart.jpg
    Flipkart.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Offer Details
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 and get the official Steelbook absolutely free! (Hurry. Limited Stocks Only)
This Offer is Valid on all existing Pre-Orders booked even before the Offer was made live.

Have you placed an order on Flipkart too, ashidashraf? Getting it shipped from India, as UAE knows nothing about this mighty game?

Have you placed an order on Flipkart too, ashidashraf? Getting it shipped from India, as UAE knows nothing about this mighty game?

:)
No. I just informed that matter.

I have contacted Geekay Games again. They said they will reveal details on Don Bradman Cricket 14 soon..:yes

Don't worry, we will surely get the game. :cheers

:)
No. I just informed that matter.

I have contacted Geekay Games again. They said they will reveal details on Don Bradman Cricket 14 soon..:yes

Don't worry, we will surely get the game. :cheers

Thanks, bro! Send in your contact details and I will give you some vital info. ;)

Offer Details

This thing was not there before. :p

@BigAntStudios
Ross, even though we have got a distributor in UAE , we are not able to preorder from anywhere :noway. Even any retailers dont know about such a game.

UK has not got a distributor officially, but even then they can preorder from GAME.

@BigAntStudios
Ross, even though we have got a distributor in UAE , we are not able to preorder from anywhere :noway. Even any retailers dont know about such a game.

UK has not got a distributor officially, but even then they can preorder from GAME.

I couldn't agree any more with this. Have been in touch with all the major retailers here and not even a single one is aware of such a title. Me and ashidashraf mailed Geekay Distribution thrice since last week and despite having a quite fancy contact us page for customers on their website, they do not really care to reply to their customers, which is just plain awesome! (Y)

I couldn't agree any more with this. Have been in touch with all the major retailers here and not even a single one is aware of such a title. Me and ashidashraf mailed Geekay Distribution thrice since last week and despite having a quite fancy contact us page for customers on their website, they do not really care to reply to their customers, which is just plain awesome! (Y)

I will follow up tomorrow. They have purchased copies so they must want to sell them.

I will follow up tomorrow. They have purchased copies so they must want to sell them.

Thanks a ton, Ross! But could you also tell us if these are normal copies or steelbooks for UAE? Also, if the release date is expected to be the same out here (03/04)?

When is the release date in India April 3 or 4 ??

When is the release date in India April 3 or 4 ??

My local retailer has even kept his watsapp Display picture as Don Bradman Cricket 14. However, he told me he would be getting stock only on April 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread