Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Dude it says the same price, i went to intencity.com

Please read the entire Page. Go through every line.

Dont just point to intencity website .

If you'd rather pay using a different mode, you can contact Intencity via PM (it's one of IVG's longest running authorised vendors)

If you have any other queries about the order (deliveries, etc) direct them directly to Intencity.

Last edited:
Please read the entire Page. Go through every line.

Dont just point to intencity website .

If you'd rather pay using a different mode, you can contact Intencity via PM (it's one of IVG's longest running authorised vendors)

If you have any other queries about the order (deliveries, etc) direct them directly to Intencity.

Something tells me the intencity guys are in for a really treat when they receive a pm from evinthegreat.

Why was angad's post deleted? Or did he delete it himself?

Well I just called flipkart customer care because that offer of steelbook was not shown on their site when I pre-ordered before. They told me to pre order again if I want that offer.

So guys if you had same problem, pre order again before offer ends. :)

Well I just called flipkart customer care because that offer of steelbook was not shown on their site when I pre-ordered before. They told me to pre order again if I want that offer.

So guys if you had same problem, pre order again before offer ends. :)

It was told earlier today that whoever has preordered a copy of PS3 version till now in flipkart would get a case.

It was told earlier today that whoever has preordered a copy of PS3 version till now in flipkart would get a case.

I don't know. I just wanted to confirm whether I was getting that case or not. They told me, in my preorder, there was no case so I pre ordered that again and now they say I have that case.

Why take risk?

I asked him to post it again without the swearing. :)

Just delete the swear words then...I don't even remember my post now :p. Just the fact that intencity has been asked to not announce the discount publicly

Just delete the swear words then...I don't even remember my post now :p. Just the fact that intencity has been asked to not announce the discount publicly

Angad, do you know of any reliable Indian retailer who ships to North America (US & Canada)?

Users who are viewing this thread