Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

The original screenshot in the General Discussion thread shows even more of a difference

The original screenshot in the General Discussion thread shows even more of a difference
You mean this one?

attachment.php

With apologies to Biggs.

Attachments

• Wrong.jpg
    Wrong.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 243
My copy will be with me tomorrow. Too bad I have too much work at the bank for next four days to do justice with my precious purchase.

"The greatest game of all time with the most realistic gameplay ever" - at least they are modest.

I love how they hold the poster stand with those 2 blocks.

^ A batsman in exchange for a bowler?

Hey, can anyone say whether the game will release in Sri Lanka, I mean the PC one. It was not mentioned in the Matt's article. :)

my friend is dealer in games
just now he called sunder electronics
sunder electronics said that they will get the stock by tomorrow evening or day after tomorrow and then he will dispatch it to different dealers.............
so no chance to get before 4 th april in india

Don Bradman Cricket 14 to release 2nd April in India

Just had this come through,
In light of street date breaks across Asia, Don Bradman Cricket 14 will hit stores in India ahead of its 4th April release date.

The game is already in stores in Dubai and Singapore, and import copies are already available in some stores in Mumbai.

Sunder Electronics, distributor for the game in India, is now planning to release the game on 2nd April in order to prevent the market from being flooded with import copies.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 releases for PS3 and Xbox 360 at an MRP of Rs 4,299. A PC release is planned for June.

Via MCV - Early release for Don Bradman Cricket 14 planned | India games industry news | MCV India

Users who are viewing this thread