Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

I don't buy this as it seems that the entire marketing campaign has been done via social media.

It was meant to be a global release for the third April. If it's broken for 1 country then it should be able to be released for all!

End of the day, Fair is fair!

That's just my thought on this!

Just a FYI, I believe @Chief actually does the whole game publishing thing for a living. So, you know he actually knows his shit.

So his opinion is more valid than the vast majority.

Game available in Hyderabad Tommorow

The shop name is ambrit....the area name is koti.....his contact number is 098-49-078931

Hi all any one knows in banglore which shop is selling DBC14 on April 2.... Please tell me.

Some EB games stores definitely have stock.
I was about to say this...not gonna mention locations but I also went into a K-Mart and they had them. Now removed after being asked by myself if they were intended for sale today.

I was about to say this...not gonna mention locations but I also went into a K-Mart and they had them. Now removed after being asked by myself if they were intended for sale today.

Please mention locations. If this is true it will allow for a break in the street date

EDIT: Jumped the gun a bit, didn't read the full post. If I were you I would have just bought it while I could!

Last edited:

What did they say when you asked?

I cancelled pre order from flipkart and ordered it from Amazon yesterday. Hope they ship it by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

What did they say when you asked?
They must of been accidentally put on the shelves by nightfill. A common excuse used at K-Mart, I used to work there its what they always say.

Don't you ask those questions to the person at the door once you're outside with your copy of the game?

Buy dbc in hyderabad

In hyderabad 1st april 2014 ambrit tv games koti-098-49-078931. Rate- 4000 inr

Last edited:
The price has been officially dropped to Rs.3999

Users who are viewing this thread