Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

finally received copy ps3 here in Rajkot( Gujarat)
husssssssssssssssssssssssssh..............

Flipkart has now displayed as "Buy now" from Pre-Order...And my shipment is in transit to my nearest hub....So maybe I would receive the game today...

Also Ross, is do the Indian distributors have the Xbox360 version in stock already? Their approach with the Xbox version is baffling. There has been hardly any communication about the Xbox360 version of the game from the retailers or the distributors. While the PS3 version has already hit the stores, there is no sign of the Xbox version. We have been left wondering with the approach of these retailers.

Any word on XBOX version in India, @BigAntStudios @Ross?

my shipment status is still In Transit To Guindy Hub. :noway funnyadit did you received the game ?

Says the same to me as well...

----------

christy lenin: Do you know where flipkart's Chennai Sort facility is??

Just pre-ordered for the Xbox 360 on flipkart. Should be playing the game in about a week, hopefully.

How many of you in India were able to get a steel book?

Last edited:
Damn jealous of you PS3 folks. I had planned my weekend over DBC14 when my local retailer promised a Xbox360 copy for Friday. Although they have still not mentioned a change of date, with the word about a delayed Xbox release now spreading I`m not very hopeful. Has there been any reason mentioned for the same? Amazon is yet to change the date from 4th April as well. Makes me wonder if the distributors have sold the Xbox360 copies yet.

Now if India get knocked out tomorrow, it will make me really grumpy this weekend.

Flipkart just delivered my steelbook (ps3).

Ross, I must say, what a beauty it is!

I am happy I waited it out for the pre-order bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread