Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

First time I am feeling bad about flipkart service, They are not able to deliver the game in one day. From yesterday 7 o lock till now they are not able to deliver to bangalore.

If any one receives the game from flipkart bangalore, update here plz ..:spy

They might have held up delivery on purpose as actually they cannot deliver it to you before 4th (ie the official release date in india).

Has it come to Sri Lanka , Ross:) the PS3 version. One of my friends has a PS3. Ross is the game going to come to sri lanka or at least Italy where his brother is.

They might have held up delivery on purpose as actually they cannot deliver it to you before 4th (ie the official release date in india).

Hey Angad ,

Dont think so...got my steelbook version from FK yesterday ( 4:30 pm IST)...i guess its got to do with the distributor being based in Mumbai...That could explain why i got the game in less than a day's time

My copy has reached Gurgaon......I finally might have the game in my hands today :yes

(I am getting it on day one....wondering why it still feels as if I'm getting it a year late)

My copy has reached Gurgaon......I finally might have the game in my hands today :yes

(I am getting it on day one....wondering why it still feels as if I'm getting it a year late)

It feels the same for me as well...Today is the official release date in India..And my copy has reached the nearest hub which is very close to where I live...:D

got confirmation will reach before evening. will play couple of games and just straight into online. :)

got confirmation will reach before evening. will play couple of games and just straight into online. :)

Join me on Saturday or Sunday we will have online match
PSNID : x125874x

Very Happy to receive the copy along with an awesome Poster...

Attachments

• IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
So..... no signs of Xbox yet. Wait continues.

Last edited:
Mine also out for delivery ... eagerly waiting to receive .............:)

Finally got my copy :cheers but I'm still in office and have a important meeting at 6PM .. so will not be able to play before night. :(

Users who are viewing this thread