Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

wonder why there is no update from flipkart after 11:15 am. usually they take less than an hour to transit to local hub :(

Just got my game from eBay and its in my office right now. Can't wait to go back to home and play. but work is killing me :noway

Flipkart Price increased to 4299 again as the pre order period is over I suppose....And have added Rs.70 for delivery charge..

And even the seller has changed from WS Retail to Tech4u

Last edited:
From Sam on IVG:

So the initial number for DBC14 in India is 10,000 to 15,000 copies, most of which is already sold. It's nowhere near FIFA numbers overall, but pretty close if you only count PS3 and Xbox 360.<br />?<br />Also, retail release for PC version is confirmed. And the game will be packaged here (just discs will be imported) which means it wont attract the same duties as a full packaged import (ie. console versions) so there is hope that the pricing will be reasonable.

First time feeling bad about flipkart service

First time I am feeling bad about flipkart service, They are not able to deliver the game in one day. From yesterday 7 o lock till now they are not able to deliver to bangalore.

If any one receives the game from flipkart bangalore, update here plz ..:spy

Ohh the same story. I think it would be available on Monday. If so I would have the best monday of my life,
1- Il play Don bradman 14 the whole day
2- Il get to watch Wrestlemania in between.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread