Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

We have had a wide range of prices suggested from 999INR to 4500INR. Its best we leave it up to Ross & Co.
No matter how much we want this game and want it to be light on our wallets, we also want a thriving cricket video game franchise. The last thing I'd like to hear is a delayed sub-continent release. That'd hurt us more than the price, I feel.

Ross has already told they don't decide the price we pay for game, its the retailers who do.

In India, you need to keep the price very reasonable this time around for the first installment of the game, and create a BRAND value for DB cricket 14.
I am sure once you create the brand image, for the next installment, i.e. DB cricket 15;), you can generate more profit with a higher price.:yes

I'm with you man.In here Sri Lanka in my city there are no cd shops who sell non pirated cds.I should go Colombo for the job and they double the price there In Majectic city.

----------

Ross can you please reply:)Will THIS GAME RELEASE IN SRI LANKA.If notPlease arrange it I'm begging youAnd also rs.5000 in sri lanka rupees is affordable for me.I'll beg my parents:lol

Hi, i would like to ask in which Asian countries DBC 14 will be available for sale ? Thanks

India for sure. But probably not in pakistan, bangladesh and sri lanka as they are not really big market by any stretch.

Maybe in uae, as it is More economically stable than pak, bd and sri lanka. Depends on how the market is there for buying legal games.

Ross mentioned it will be only available in major cricketing nations, so don't think it'll be available there.

i think you dont know uae very well. every game releases here two days prior to the official release date

That's not true at all.

That's not true at all.

yes its true. even if they dont officially send the game here it will still be available somehow. and also its pal region here so xbox version will also be available

By any chance, does flipkart deliver to the whole of the subcontinent or just India? I mean, if there is any such service that delivers to Pak, BD and SL and based in India, there's absolutely no reason to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread