Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Man i'm from sri lanka and i want to know if the flipkart will involve in me i mean there is no major online store:mad in our country.:mad:noway

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Saurabh17

Club Cricketer
It's sad that we don't have stores like EB games here in the subcontinent....The planning with your friends for the big day and the journey to the store and back home and having a long laugh when your friend tells you that his pc is showing an error....Oh these experiences!!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's sad that we don't have stores like EB games here in the subcontinent....The planning with your friends for the big day and the journey to the store and back home and having a long laugh when your friend tells you that his pc is showing an error....Oh these experiences!!
We've many,atleast here in Mumbai.Planet M,Game4U to name few.

ashtonreeves

School Cricketer
Man i'm from sri lanka and i want to know if the flipkart will involve in me i mean there is no major online store:mad in our country.:mad:noway

dude forget flipkart (only india). there are other major retailers out there. you can buy this game on,

Zavvi | Consoles & Video Games | Free Standard Delivery - ?14.99 shipping
The Hut | Clothing, Gifts, Beauty & Home products | Free Delivery - ?14.99 shipping
Buy PC Games & Video Games for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and all other consoles, including classics (50/50 chance of availability on launch) - free shipping

if you're buying this on Zavvi/Hut, buy another game or two, also some clothing. only if you are planning to buy other games or clothing online in the next month or two. that will help you to combine your items in 1 package (so you can save on shipping charges)

I will be in Sri Lanka till January, otherwise I can bring you the game. if you want we can buy on zavvi and share the shipping cost? what is your PSN ID? or Xbox Gamertag? and what is your location? I'm in Weligama

what is your gaming device?

Last edited:

Ze Hydra

School Cricketer
Isn't the game going to be available on ps store and the Xbox store? If it is then there is no need to ship it cause you can buy it online.

ashtonreeves

School Cricketer
XBOX LIVE or PlayStation Store not available in Sri Lanka. but it's not region blocked. so you can easily create an account using a supported region/country address...

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
^I'm going to buy this game not for console, my pc,I'm from panadura.If you are going abroad maybe you can bring me this game:thumbs:):yes

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
Are you Mr.Ross going to release the game in sri lanka?:). I am very sorry if the question is answered earlier but i did not find it still.:noway

I have already bought a controller and kept it safe in my cupboard.

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If they sell the game anywhere in the world you will be able to import it if it isn't sold locally.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and don't say i will have to download it after about 3 months from a torrent

Haha... what?

I love how some of us (smart folks) have been banging on about piracy in asia as being a huge problem, we're told "stop being racist" by a few, then all these guys pop up openly talking about how they're going to pirate the game and/or threatening the CEO OF THE COMPANY that makes the game by saying if they don't release it, they'll "torrent" it. :lol

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
If they sell the game anywhere in the world you will be able to import it if it isn't sold locally.

But sir it takes time:noway and my parents will not allow me to go for that type of buy i mean i cannot get it delivered into my doorstep can I any site if you know please tell me sir:)

----------

Haha... what?

I love how some of us (smart folks) have been banging on about piracy in asia as being a huge problem, we're told "stop being racist" by a few, then all these guys pop up openly talking about how they're going to pirate the game and/or threatening the CEO OF THE COMPANY that makes the game by saying if they don't release it, they'll "torrent" it. :lol

don't blame me I am still a kid just 13 years:clap

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But your parents will allow you to steal it?

114018d1378707456-who-s-got-big-head-not-me-biggsexplode-avatar.gif

Mind. Blown.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
He raises a good point. There are two options - you buy the game, or you don't play it.

Users who are viewing this thread