Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

That's messed up...

Should have just bought it in store on the day instead of relying on Courier Post. Probably going to do that tomorrow and cancel with Mighty Ape.

Never purchased from them before, but I work 2mins down from an EB so I just transferred my online pre-order to that store so I could pick it up, without having to rely on some lazy postal worker.

ShopTo generic e-mail received over night that has DBC14 on it's list of releases for 'within the next week'. So looking good for the 11th.

Just pre ordered the game from Amazon for ?42.99

Went for them instead of ShopTo as its a good ?5 cheaper, plus from what I have experienced Amazon are pretty reliable when it comes to delivery, especially for Prime customers like myself.

Last edited:
So is it a case of when the retailers receive the game they can immediately sell or is there still a set date to be announced?

Ross I forgot to ask, you thanked this post^ yesterday so I'm guessing what I said is true?

In other news, how you poor ol' UK folk holding out? huddled around the campfire, waiting for release? Need a blanket? P.S, the game is good.

Haha Sir Biggs the wind up merchant :p

PS: Another day crossed off the calendar, we're getting closer :)

Ross I forgot to ask, you thanked this post^ yesterday so I'm guessing what I said is true?

Haha Sir Biggs the wind up merchant :p

PS: Another day crossed off the calendar, we're getting closer :)

All of what you write above is true.

according to my Aramex delivery service my don is having a tour of dubai at
the moment not left the country yet but been to several places so far:os::os::os:!!!
i would say shopto might win this race but it's going to be close :facepalm

I haven't ordered it from anywhere yet. I'm hoping the release here becomes a bit clearer before I do.

according to my Aramex delivery service my don is having a tour of dubai at
the moment not left the country yet but been to several places so far:os::os::os:!!!
i would say shopto might win this race but it's going to be close :facepalm

Mine left Dubai this morning... In the air as we speak should land in a few hours

So still nothing official and just all hoping on an 11th release date in the UK?

If that's what we get, I wont be playing until the Sunday anyway :(

Some good videos going up though so watching them to help me through lol

I haven't ordered it from anywhere yet. I'm hoping the release here becomes a bit clearer before I do.

You my friend is a patient person, just sitting and waiting.

patience.gif

Mine's just been shipped from Bombay by my father-in-law. If everything goes as per plan I will have it before the 11th for ?40 including shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread