Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Mine left Dubai this morning... In the air as we speak should land in a few hours

Any idea whether they deliver over the weekends in case the game gets there on Friday evening or sometime Saturday?

Last edited:
The best way to buy it in UK is just wait for it to release and pick it up, unless we are getting the steelbook then I will pre order.
we UK should atleast get abit discount or more steelbooks because of the delay of release date.

some one should send me a empty steel-book for all the waiting I did and buying the game from Dubai and missing out on steel book and being the first person in Germany to get it on really 2nd of April.

Mine left Dubai this morning... In the air as we speak should land in a few hours
MR BLOCKERDAVE
When did you order your copy mate ?

----------

some one should send me a empty steel-book for all the waiting I did and buying the game from Dubai and missing out on steel book and being the first person in Germany to get it on really 2nd of April.
when did you order your copy , to when you got it thank :cheers

So looking forward to play this game i hate games where you could be 50/60 runs off of 2 overs or digging out a yorker off the back foot for six LOL

Found another place to pre-order in the UK. ?41.99
Available 11/4.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 PS3 - Free UK Delivery Hitari

Edit: I just ordered from Amazon UK. I know they are pretty slack with breaking street dates, but hopefully at least they send it out the day before. Postage with DHL takes 2-3 business days to Germany. Fingers crossed I get it on the 12th.

Last edited:
Any idea whether they deliver over the weekends in case the game gets there on Friday evening or sometime Saturday?

it's a courier, so i hope they deliver over the weekend, not sure. it's not been booked in to the UK yet :(

----------

MR BLOCKERDAVE
When did you order your copy mate ?

on wednesday, as soon as the xbox version was available

tbh, if it's getting patched I don't really care about the wait, I often wait when it looks like a patch will be needed as playing a buggy game is the absolute worst.

I would just prefer not to have to wait indefinitely. still not ordered it yet.

If anyone's interested, I emailed Alternative Software UK today asking whether the 11th will be the actual release date. I enquired about the steel book too but got no mention of it. Here's their full response.

Hi,

We are certainly aiming for the 11th.
Stock will be with retailers next week.

I hope this is helpful

Kind Regards
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

well at GAME were expecting it to arrive any day from the tuesday onwards :) obviously we cant sell it till the 11th tho:yes

Users who are viewing this thread