Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Can someone confirm, I've preordered from GAME, will they post as soon as they get stock or dispatch on the release?

That's good news, bet you can't wait for the ''True'' cricket fans to get their hands on the game and provide ''Proper'' feedback ;)

It will certainly be interesting because by the time you get it we will have had the game settle in a bit.

When you do get it the key to getting *me* to add what you want into a patch is to avoid long slabs of text and emotive terms, try to use the template that's been given if possible, even if it's a change request rather than a bug.

----------

My understanding is dat DBC 14 will be appointed the next England coach....

Does it pay well?

Does anyone in the uk actually have the game yet? I was going to import but when we were told that it would be a few days either way I decided to pre order with my local independent store! That way I will get a call as soon as the game lands! I usually get my games a couple of days early!

nope, didn't call. doesn't look like i'll get it today, hasn't updated since leaving the dubai hub over 24hrs ago - not best pleased :(

Mine is also coming from letstango and landed in the UK last night, no update this morning but I'm still hoping it may arrive today.

It will certainly be interesting because by the time you get it we will have had the game settle in a bit.

When you do get it the key to getting *me* to add what you want into a patch is to avoid long slabs of text and emotive terms, try to use the template that's been given if possible, even if it's a change request rather than a bug.

----------

Does it pay well?

Have you seen Ashley Gile's wardrobe?

My game was dispatched same day and i did get it within 48hrs. It was by courier. I am sure it will arrive today.

Users who are viewing this thread