Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

We have already had a second production run as it is pretty well sold out everywhere else in the world.

I don't think anyone that pre-orders in the UK will miss out though.

is that a sign that tru blu massively underestimated how popular it would be or just that they didnt have enough time to make bigger batches?

nope, didn't call. doesn't look like i'll get it today, hasn't updated since leaving the dubai hub over 24hrs ago - not best pleased :(

Give it a 2 days time. Actual time for travel is close to 2 days. It also depends on your local aramex office scans where they are lazy to scan sometimes, call them and inquire on it.

This is what it happened to me for US - Before I called aramex, my tracking had no updates like you stated. i.e. left Dubai hub was my last update. After calling my US aramex office, they put me on hold and they told me its out for delivery. After hanging up the phone, I could see all the tracking activities updated against my tracking number. Meaning, they didn't bother or care to update the shipment @ local aramex facility.

Last edited:
base.com's description for the game is

Grow over 40 crops including vegetables, cereals, citrus fruits, nuts, berries, pomes and drupes.
Rear sheep, pigs, goats, cows, chickens, ostriches, ducks, horses, geese, turkeys and rabbits and attend to each one's specific need
Play against AI competitors
Operate a range of machinery for watering, milking, cheese production, pasteurisation and for the packaging of your products
Make sure you harvest before bad weather and irrigate before droughts
Sell your goods at market and your own farm shop at the highest price by storing them whilst the price is low
Buy the most fertile fields before your competitors do
Increasing difficulty levels see bank lending rates rise higher, weather less predictable and wholesale prices lower
Feedback allows you to make informed agricultural and commercial decisions
Catalogue No: DBCX36014

Still no news as to when we'll get it in the UK then? Can't see it this week or surely the copies would be over here by now?

We have already had a second production run as it is pretty well sold out everywhere else in the world.

I've heard it's Australia's biggest export since Pugwall?

Still no news as to when we'll get it in the UK then? Can't see it this week or surely the copies would be over here by now?

Itll be out this Friday. Scroll back & ull see Ross's post!!

----------

I am told that it's almost certain, not 100% but almost certain, to be 11th or before - count on the 11th and be happy if it is before.

There u go found it

Good to hear, but you can certainly see why people might be nervous enough to import it.

Hi guys! Its my first post here, though I have been visiting the forums recently as we get closer to the launch. If, like me, you're keen to support the game in the UK, but have found the prices sitting between 41.99 - 49.99. Then I've found a way to save yourself a few quid.

If you buy the game from Gameseek.co.uk its ?39.75. But once you reach the checkout enter in 'QUIDCO' as a voucher, and it will take a further ?2 off. Making it ?37.75! It's free delivery too.

I've just ordered mine, just got to sit back and wait for the postie to bring it now.

I have signed up to be notified when ShopTo receive stock of DBC14, can't wait for next next! :cheers

I have signed up to be notified when ShopTo receive stock of DBC14, can't wait for next next! :cheers

I done the same.also pre ordered today from them.i have to say its the most i have spent on a game.after seeing the gameplay clips i cant wait for next week.looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread