Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Well it appears so far I've picked the short straw with ordering from amazon :noway.

I've preordered the game from Amazon UK, for delivery to Barcelona. I chatted with customer support yesterday. They told me they will dispatch it tomorrow (April 10).

"09:41 PM BST Ramalakshmi(Amazon): Your order will be dispatched on April 10, 2014 and will be delivered on April 12, 2014 - April 17, 2014"

I clicked pre-order from Amazon last night and it said the 12th. I'll be annoyed If that's the case.

Saying that though. I think Amazon often adds a day on to their expected delivery date to cover themselves as often I've had things come the day before they're expected to. I'm going to see if I can get in touch with them to check the date it will come though.

Think that's because it gets sent out second class with super saver delivery possibly?

Nah, I chose First Class Delivery. Well, the free one of first class.

Says it takes up to 2 business days. If it is shipped tonight I'll be happy.

Well it appears so far I've picked the short straw with ordering from amazon :noway.

comes down to which company you trust and how much your willing to fork out, personally i rarely use shopto as had issues in past and they are not always cheap like this time ?47.95 is a wee bit pricey for me , so opted for another company , way it goes i guess

I told everyone lol, but nobody thanked me damn it! My bro's mate works in GAME n he is also a big cricket man, so when I said they've got it delivered today could have at least taken it onboard you scoundrels!

comes down to which company you trust and how much your willing to fork out, personally i rarely use shopto as had issues in past and they are not always cheap like this time ?47.95 is a wee bit pricey for me , so opted for another company , way it goes i guess

It works out well if you use them a lot. They give you discounts based on your colour membership. I get it for ?45 with my gold membership level and if they fail to deliver on release day they give you a ?5 voucher.

----------

I said they've got it delivered today could have at least taken it onboard you scoundrels!

You're from Manchester, ive never trusted anyone from up there! ;)

You can cancel it from the 'Your Account' area if it's still at pre-order status - I did that yesterday evening when I realised that there wasn't much to suggest Amazon would despatch prior to the release date.

I pre-ordered from Game immediately after and have just had despatch confirmation, having had the emails saying they were preparing my order earlier in the day.

Just recieved 2nd email from GAME saying its now being shipped.
Any chance of getting it tomorrow or will it still be Friday.

I clicked pre-order from Amazon last night and it said the 12th. I'll be annoyed If that's the case.

Saying that though. I think Amazon often adds a day on to their expected delivery date to cover themselves as often I've had things come the day before they're expected to. I'm going to see if I can get in touch with them to check the date it will come though.

Nah, I chose First Class Delivery. Well, the free one of first class.

Says it takes up to 2 business days. If it is shipped tonight I'll be happy.

I'm a Prime member and I was told I wouldn't get it until 12th either. Not sure what Amazon are playing at tbh. They usually love releasing games early. Lol

I'm a Prime member and I was told I wouldn't get it until 12th either. Not sure what Amazon are playing at tbh. They usually love releasing games early. Lol

Do they normally send out dispatch confirmation emails then :(? Can you please give me some hope that they've sent it out today but didn't tell me ;).

Just recieved 2nd email from GAME saying its now being shipped.
Any chance of getting it tomorrow or will it still be Friday.

Yeah me too,I pre-ordered PES 2014 from Game, and it came the day after I got the confirmation email so hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

I normally get next day through game. So this will be at my door come the time I finish. 360 version too ShopTo users ;)

Anyone know whay chances ill have of it being despatched today from game after being ordered 10 mins ago?

Users who are viewing this thread