Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Ive shifted to game and will cancel if they cant get it out today and just wait for the patch and price drops

My order from GAME has been shipped too! Any advise from people about previous experience or anything that suggests I may have the game tomorrow?

Initial Question: I was just wondering if you could help me with regards to my order arriving on the release date of the game or not. I pre-ordered last night and it has a 12th April date on Saturday but was wondering it if would arrive on the 11th, the release date.

04:00 PM BST Danny(Amazon): Hello Peter may name is Danny I will look into this now for you.
04:00 PM BST Peter Thanks.
04:01 PM BST Danny(Amazon): I have updated this for you and your game is now due to be delivered on Friday 11 April.
04:02 PM BST Peter: Fantastic! Is that with an extra cost or not? Just to check!
04:02 PM BST Danny(Amazon): No I have done it for free as a one time exception.
04:03 PM BST Peter: Fantastic! Thank you a lot for your help. Have a nice day!

I love Amazon

:cheers

Changed my mind and stuck with amazon in the hope I get it Friday.

Be typical of this game/my luck for it not to come till next week but might not be a bad thing. Have a pre season friendly in Newcastle this saturday to keep me occupied:thumbs

Mine's been shipped too.
The strange thing is I originally placed an order with GamesXchange, which I didn't cancel, but I've not heard a dicky bird (see what I did there?:)) from them.

Just heard from GamesXchange. Too late I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Email from game today when I got home from work, says "shipped" which means packed and ready for delivery on 11/4/14! Doesn't say anything about steel book but as I did it online I guess they'll only be available in store? Don't know if @F1RacerDan can shed any light in the steel book, as I'd like to have one, but I'm very happy to know my "hospital app" came at the right time!! Can't wait to see if I can beat @blockerdaves 9 all out first time round!!

Question for those who ordered from shopto...

What is the dispatch email? I got an email with my order receipt, but is there another one confirming its been dispatched?

Also, for those who got an image of their package, was it attached to the order receipt email?

Question for those who ordered from shopto...

What is the dispatch email? I got an email with my order receipt, but is there another one confirming its been dispatched?

Also, for those who got an image of their package, was it attached to the order receipt email?

You should get four emails by the time the game has dispatched:

These three all come pretty much one after the other:

- Purchase confirmation
- Account charge
- Order receipt

Then the final email follows maybe 20 mins later:

- Shipping notice (this is the one with a photo of your package).

Just had another text message, this time from DPD confirming the delivery tomorrow :D ...Anyone else go with DPD?

@barmyarmy Why did you not go with ShopTo?

It works out well if you use them a lot. They give you discounts based on your colour membership. I get it for ?45 with my gold membership level and if they fail to deliver on release day they give you a ?5 voucher.

----------

You're from Manchester, ive never trusted anyone from up there! ;)

In that case I will remain quiet on any further news hehe

You should get four emails by the time the game has dispatched:

These three all come pretty much one after the other:

- Purchase confirmation
- Account charge
- Order receipt

Then the final email follows maybe 20 mins later:

- Shipping notice (this is the one with a photo of your package).

Cheers! Thats odd...i got the order receipt at 10 this morning but no shipping notice

For those wondering who are wanting to pre-order from GAME for delivery, the chances are now you will most likely receive your copy on Saturday, anything ordered before 1400hrs today will be getting it Friday no doubt anyone else may struggle now.

STOP BEING LAZY AND PICK THE BLOODY THING UP FROM THE STORE!

Users who are viewing this thread