Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Got to say I'm enjoying all the excitement and buzz over it's release. I can see me sticking with this forum long into the future, it's got a nice friendly atmosphere, all sharing a common love of cricket.

Yeah, I like this place :thumbs

Just spoke to Amazon customer services:

She said the game will be dispatched today and delivered to me for tomorrow. :yes

I Pre-ordered from Amazon a few days ago, my order now say's : DELIVERY ESTIMATE Friday 11 April 2014. but I've had no email to say it's been sent out as yet, do you guy's think I will get it tomorrow ?

Edit : Just seen the above post this sound like goods news

Cheers

Same, no e-mail get with expedited mail. Hope it comes tomorrow. Postmen normally decides to turn up when he wants so he better come in the morning.

I Pre-ordered from Amazon a few days ago, my order now say's : DELIVERY ESTIMATE Friday 11 April 2014. but I've had no email to say it's been sent out as yet, do you guy's think I will get it tomorrow ?

Cheers

Please tell me what you want me to say! Yes you will or no you won't? :yes or :noway

Got to say I'm enjoying all the excitement and buzz over it's release. I can see me sticking with this forum long into the future, it's got a nice friendly atmosphere, all sharing a common love of cricket.

Yeah, I like this place :thumbs

i think because we haven't had a decent cricket game in some time and hopefully the big ant guys will keep patching and devolping this title cause for me thats always been the biggest issue with cricket games in the past, buggy game released and rarely or never patched and it dies

Some info for people that ordered from Amazon:

You're now connected to Stuart from Amazon.co.uk

Me: Don Bradman Cricket is due for release tomorrow but the estimated delivery date is Saturday. I am just wondering why this is?

Stuart: I?m sorry to hear about this. You're speaking to Stuart and I'll be happy to help you.
I'll check for you

Me: Thanks Stuart

Stuart: This order doesn't appear to qualify for release day delivery as it has missed the cut off for release day orders

Me:Erm, why? I placed the order a few days ago?

Stuart:All release day delivery offers have a cut off point where all stock is allocated to meet the number of carrier slots.
I'll double check this though

Sounds like Saturday at the earliest for me.

Last edited:
You're now connected to Stuart from Amazon.co.uk

Meon Bradman Cricket is due for release tomorrow but the estimated delivery date is Saturday. I am just wondering why this is?

Stuart:I?m sorry to hear about this. You're speaking to Stuart and I'll be happy to help you.
I'll check for you

Me:Thanks Stuart

Stuart:This order doesn't appear to qualify for release day delivery as it has missed the cut off for release day orders

Me:Erm, why? I placed the order a few days ago?

Stuart:All release day delivery offers have a cut off point where all stock is allocated to meet the number of carrier slots.
I'll double check this though

This does not sound cool at all, as by what I read about pre-orders they say they get it to your door on release day. mm..:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread