Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

My DBC14 copy shipped early this morning. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

After the months of anticipation, waiting, cricket academy and the fonz, it's going to be very weird to actually play the game.

For someone ordering now, is there any chance i'll get it before the weekend or is sat morning, monday more likely now?

Oops!
Can't you just change you shipping option to next day?

My Shipping option is : Expedited Delivery is available on a small number of items, so that you receive them sooner than you would through the First Class delivery option

So my delivery appearently is between 12.01 and 13.01 Today. Still waiting.

Dear postman,

Kindly hurry the fegan up. :wave

The PS3 version I ordered from Shopto at 1pm yesterday has just been delivered at noon today. More expensive than Amazon etc but excellent dispatch and delivery service from Shopto.

First class post as well - glad I didn't pay the ?6 extra for courier now! :yes

My DBC14 copy shipped early this morning. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

After the months of anticipation, waiting, cricket academy and the fonz, it's going to be very weird to actually play the game.

I have had the game since Monday....still in the wrapper.......haven't got my PS3 where I am at the moment and no time to play! I know what you mean: it is like losing your virginity...I am not quite ready for it yet......

I have had the game since Monday....still in the wrapper.......haven't got my PS3 where I am at the moment and no time to play! I know what you mean: it is like losing your virginity...I am not quite ready for it yet......

Perhaps just a bit of snogging and heavy petting then?:eek:

My amazon account is telling me it's not going to be dispatched til tommorow, very annoyed seeming as they told me they expected it to arrive tommorow and I payed extra for expedited delivery. Does anyone know what time today I have to order from shopto by to get it dispatched today?

Edit : Problem with them is they don't accept my card for some reason, anywhere I can pay with paypal that's decent?

Game accept paypal, but looks like I'll be getting it tomorrow as it didn't arrive today

Users who are viewing this thread