Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

so... and again not trying to lead you into anything... "when it's all sorted" was more of a general "when the announcement is made" rather than when anything particular happens?

Yeah: I mean, clearly EVERYthing *isn't* sorted, otherwise it would have been announced. But it's clearly something very trivial: a signature, an email. Nothing sinister.
ShopTo wouldn't be offering ?5 credit to everyone who pre-orders if it doesn't meet the date unless they were *sure* they could deliver that. And Ross wouldn't have said he wasn't worried about it if he was.

Yeah: I mean, clearly EVERYthing *isn't* sorted, otherwise it would have been announced. But it's clearly something very trivial: a signature, an email. Nothing sinister.
ShopTo wouldn't be offering ?5 credit to everyone who pre-orders if it doesn't meet the date unless they were *sure* they could deliver that. And Ross wouldn't have said he wasn't worried about it if he was.

ok, you know more about these things than me, and have no vested interest in this, so i'll take your word for it. but a week seems disproportionately long to rectify a "trivial" matter when the original window was only 3 weeks.

as for shopto, is there any chance the reason they "guarantee" 11th is because it gives them a week to import it?

edit - just bolded a bit of your quote... because basically that's my position, even i've been overly punchy about putting it across. i am sure they are at a very advanced stage, but i don't think it's "signed off".

Last edited:
Blockerdave came to the party bit late. I remember you going on one before.:p.... I am very hopeful to have some news tomorrow. If not then i will import it.

I will start looking for options to import if I do not hear anything by friday.

I've had to buy myself a new bat to keep me going.

Surely this seemingly never-ending wait will end soon?!

Last edited:
Regarding the release date to U.K and Distributor issue I just manage to contact TRU BLU- The reason for the delay as we facing is because the distributor and retailers wasn't interested about the DBC14 after what happened to the previous cricket game which everyone is aware.... Now after the consumers demand for requesting the DBC 14 within few weeks the distributors are in negotiation with TRU BLU -it is the reason WHY for the delay...

Forgive the cynicism, but there is absolutely no way Tru Blu would openly divulge that type of information to a random customer. Don't talk shit.

what shit????

----------

mind your words if not the shit will be in ur mouth...

call them 61 2 9533 3055 it's only .5p/min...

Why not ring them and find out...

Because I'd wager a very high amount that you're talking complete and utter garb?ge.

You'll find out when everyone else does via the Tru Blu release.

Users who are viewing this thread