Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

That could be because their games weren't very good and too similar. This is very different.
A well made game, made by enthusiasts will do much better (I hope).

Last edited:
I now started to believe as a neutral that its ashes rivalry and brits are taking revenge from aussies by not buying there game and not letting it marketed in the country.

I now started to believe as a neutral that its ashes rivalry and brits are taking revenge from aussies by not buying there game and not letting it marketed in the country.

I'd rather buy the game and then give them a taste of their own medicine. :yes

Last edited:

If it was Michael Clarke cricket, Mitchell Johnson cricket or god forbid David Warner cricket there might be something in it, but Bradman is different. He doesn't belong to Australia, he belongs to cricket

If it was Michael Clarke cricket, Mitchell Johnson cricket or god forbid David Warner cricket there might be something in it, but Bradman is different. He doesn't belong to Australia, he belongs to cricket

I'd love to buy Michael Clarke cricket ! :D haha Favorite player!

A week has passed since my OP and true to form Tru Blu are failing to deliver in the UK

Previous experience of Tru Blu operating in the UK, with the release of Sidhe's Rugby Challenge I & II, tells us that we cannot wait for them to get their act together

A week of silence other than Ross' run in with Blocker Dave. Nothing from Tru Blu - no surprise.

If they fail to get the product in Game then it is a fairly safe bet that you won't see it in Tesco, Sainsbury's etc.

As per Rugby Challenge the only purchase point could be online such as Amazon and/or Shopto. The experience with Sidhe's rugby game was that availability was patchy at best, even through online distributor's.

Has Ross confirmed the number of units that are being shipped to UK for initial release date (whenever that is)? Out of stock could be a familiar sight online in a few weeks.

Last edited:
A week has passed since my OP and true to form Tru Blu are failing to deliver in the UK

A week of silence other than Ross' run in with Blocker Dave. Nothing from Tru Blu - no surprise.

If they fail to get the product in Game then it is a fairly safe bet that you won't see it in Tesco, Sainsbury's etc.

As per Rugby Challenge the only purchase point could be online such as Amazon and/or Shopto. The experience with Sidhe's rugby game was that availability was patchy at best, even through online distributor's.

Has Ross confirmed the number of units that are being shipped to UK for initial release date (whenever that is)? Out of stock could be a familiar sight online in a few weeks.

Man day was not really a delight and you just ruined it with this post. Painfully all you say makes a lot of sense too.

@Ross has nothing to do with distribution. [/EndOf]

Please stop bludgeoning the horse.

I am hopeful of getting info by early next week coz it would be within the "2 weeks from release date" window, and Tru Blu has to kick off its PR and marketing for the last 2 weeks. Maybe we might get a word in as early as tomorrow coinciding with the T20 World Cup kick off.

Scampy ur full of .... its more likely to be here around the 4th - 10th April.

We'll get it as soon as it lands!! Theyre prob waiting for stock to be confirmed as at the distributors whse b4 anouncing.

So take a big chill pill

Maybe we might get a word in as early as tomorrow coinciding with the T20 World Cup kick off.

Ahem. I think a few nations would suggest that it "kicked off" a few days ago... :-)

When it's all sorted out, we'll be told what's happening. Very much looking forwards to the next couple of weeks being over and we can turn the conversation to the game! I'm sure all this fretting will have been for nothing.

Ahem. I think a few nations would suggest that it "kicked off" a few days ago... :-)

They were warm-ups & qualifiers... real thing is gonna take off tomorrow.

Chief said:
When it's all sorted out, we'll be told what's happening. Very much looking forwards to the next couple of weeks being over and we can turn the conversation to the game! I'm sure all this fretting will have been for nothing

Maybe but you can't blame cricket gaming fans for being antsy based on the past record of cricket games.

Users who are viewing this thread