Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I want to order from gameseek but the site says 11 days for release.

If they get it earlier will they send out early or will they wait for 11 days?

I didn't actually see that. Hmm interesting. I'll send them an email and see what they say. I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Just made the enquiry, should have an answer within the next 48 hours. I don't suppose it would hurt ordering from Gameseek while you can still get it at this price, you could always cancel it, but be aware that they take the money when you order it, not when they process it for dispatch.

On gameseek how do I change my shipping delivery as it is diff to my billing?

----------

Just read it is not possible. Will have to order from shopto or game. Which one is better?

On gameseek how do I change my shipping delivery as it is diff to my billing?

----------

Just read it is not possible. Will have to order from shopto or game. Which one is better?

Id go with shopto as you receive a 5 quid credit if you dont get it on release day.

Shopto want the best part of ?48 though (and I know for a fact that they will only post to your billing address if its your 1st order with them)

You could try Hitari.co.uk (?41.99 with free next day delivery, dont know if you'll have the same problem delivery address-wise) or Amazon (?42.99)

I'm just going to do the old fashioned thing and buy it from an actual shop :)

Price can sometimes differ in Game especially ... seen games at ?44.99 online and then ?39.99 in store, so i'll happily wait just incase!

I'm just going to do the old fashioned thing and buy it from an actual shop :)

Price can sometimes differ in Game especially ... seen games at ?44.99 online and then ?39.99 in store, so i'll happily wait just incase!

they way the game near me spoke about the game they doubt it will be on the shelves... Need to pre-order to guarantee you get it

they way the game near me spoke about the game they doubt it will be on the shelves... Need to pre-order to guarantee you get it

Really? Damn!

I'm in Blackpool that weekend ... was just hoping to pick it up before coming home on the Sunday! Might give them a ring and see what they say

Users who are viewing this thread