Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

They might not be able to know. The person in the store I went said they only have numbers of what they have on the premises.

Also, when you cancel from Amazon shouldn't you get an e-mail saying so?

If your order with Amazon is in dispatch process, then you cant cancel.

I am told that anyone preordered with Game will get their copy on the release date (11th) for sure.

Anyone not preordered should get a copy reserved as soon as possible, there has been greater demand than the retailers have forecast.

Exactly what the guy at GAME told me this morning , lucky I got one of the few unreserved copies.

well, for what it's worth, I pre-ordered with Game and it dropped through my door at about 11 (though curiously they have yet to process my paypal payment).

Yes, it does. Retailers balked at the Bradman name and thought that state of English cricket would be an issue - I hope there are big re-orders this week :)

Utterly absurd if they haven't stocked many on the basis that England did badly in the winter. Clearly none of the people making the buying decisions have any idea about cricket in this country.

My wife has just confirmed that it has arrived at our house via Game mail order.

That's tonight sorted then. Roll on 5pm.

Thank you Ross and Big Ant.

Just been to my local game and they had two copies on the shelve next to duck tales seems like these games go together for some reason. Glad I pre ordered though got the game yesterday and living it sir Stuart Broad got a 100 vs oz in my first test match still lost by a long way though.

Got it from game. 5 pound more but deffo worth it. The wait is finally over. Been horrible and frustraing!

goodbye and happy gaming one and all!

After cancelling my order with the let down Amazon has caused me, I have just traveled 40 miles to my local Game store in Maidstone, Kent to pick up the game on xbox360, it's in my hands now.

If it helps anyone, Game at Maidstone , kent have 3 more copies in stock.

Good luck guy's.

Edit : As Shrimper below has said, I have filed a complaint with Amazon, as they need to learn how to be honest when dealing with stuff like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread