Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I am told that anyone preordered with Game will get their copy on the release date (11th) for sure.

Anyone not preordered should get a copy reserved as soon as possible, there has been greater demand than the retailers have forecast.

I am told that anyone preordered with Game will get their copy on the release date (11th) for sure.

Anyone not preordered should get a copy reserved as soon as possible, there has been greater demand than the retailers forecast.

If anyone will reserve them for you. My experience is that Game won't. So the only alternative is... RUN!

----------

there has been greater demand than the retailers have forecast.

So does that mean the game has been a success for you, Ross? Or is it too early to tell? Here's hoping you shift enough copies to keep development going.

guys why dont you order from gameseek quick turnaround you may even get tomorrow as first class post as over ?30 order

both xbox 360 and PS3 versions

In Stock
30+ in stock
Usually despatched within 24 hours
?39.75
& this item ships in the UK for
FREE with Super Saver Shipping

I pre-ordered with Game over a month ago and my DBC has not arrived this morning, the postman has been and gone. Not very impressed.

However, I have my suspicions that my wife got to the post before me and is hiding my copy as I am supposed to be writing up my thesis.

If it hasn't arrived, Game are going to be in for some trouble, especially with the minimal number of copies available in each store.

Anyone else sitting on their doormat, waiting for their DBC copy and ignoring everything they were supposed to do today?

Anyone else sitting on their doormat, waiting for their DBC copy and ignoring everything they were supposed to do today?

I'm getting paranoid and continuously contacting game asking if my local store has any in stock hoping each time that the figure doesn't go down :D.

guys why dont you order from gameseek quick turnaround you may even get tomorrow as first class post as over ?30 order

both xbox 360 and PS3 versions

In Stock
30+ in stock
Usually despatched within 24 hours
?39.75
& this item ships in the UK for
FREE with Super Saver Shipping

did you order through them?

Amazon are now telling me that my order will be dispatched by 3 this afternoon. God help them if it isn't.

I'm getting paranoid and continuously contacting game asking if my local store has any in stock hoping each time that the figure doesn't go down :D.

What have amazon told you?

You never know the amazon version may be steelbook edition, depends how desperate you are to get the game.

What have amazon told you?

You never know the amazon version may be steelbook edition, depends how desperate you are to get the game.

Amazon has told me that I may get the game up to 10 days late. Not that bothered about steelbook edition and a few quid doesn't make much of a difference to me to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread