Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Just spoken to Amazon and have been assured that it will be dispatched by 3pm today and delivered tomorrow. Will just stick with Amazon now as I don't have a local game and driving all the way there plus it been nearly ?8 more expensive just doesn't seem like a good deal if it arrives tomorrow morning.

How will it arrive tomorrow though when it has been delayed for everyone else?

As my mother was shopping in town I sent her on a quick mission to GAME to see if they did, in fact, have any in stock (despite being told on the phone yesterday that they would not). And sure enough they did so she's bought it.

As a result, have cancelled my Amazon order. Deeply disappointed with their service (which is usually so good). Just felt like their customer service staff were peddling lies.

They were telling me that mine would be delivered tomorrow (although I've now cancelled it). Unless different fulfilment centres have different stock levels (I live in SW London for instance) then they are probably just lying.

Really don't know mate. My order is still showing that it would be delivered today but that obviously isn't going to happen. I will give them till 3pm. Will report back if it does actually get dispatched.

LOL my very first ball of the game and i score 1 run of a no ball

----------

Ok my 3rd ball faced and i push for an easy single yet lots of people were saying its impossible to get quick singles without being run out. Rubbish that was easy to do.

I'd get prepared for it to be a continuing trend ;)

As discussed, you're not being singled out. Tru Blu do not give review copies to anyone, which I originally, years ago, was dead against however have now come around to agreeing with.

Out of curiosity, do you mind me asking why, Ross?

Cancelled my Amazon order and bunked off work to pick a copy up from Game on Regent St. Only two left, and they wouldn't reserve one for me until lunchtime. Cost me an extra ?7 and an hour of my time, hope it's worth it.

Why the scarcity? With the cricket season just starting in the UK, the game surely has a decent shelf life. Have to question the distribution plans of Tru Blu / Alternative.

One things for sure - I'll never preorder with Amazon again.

Users who are viewing this thread