Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Called my local Game store who only had 1 copy on each version at a price of ........ ?49.99 !! :eek::noway

wow i only paid ?45 inc ?5 when i pre-ordered!!

think x box is v low though or out in loads of places.

no steel box either (not that im bothered)

----------

my mates just text me & Amazon ave told him itll be 1st may b4 he gets it!!

By the way guys, game have a live chat on their website to check stock with if you want :). Very easy.

DPD tracking suggests the game will arrive in the next hour.

May have to leave work early.

Waiting for the postman now should be in next hour, if he doesnt have it im chasing him down the street.:mad

Order it from Game the other night. Should receive it early next week in Switzerland. I didn't have an account when I ordered so I now cannot track it.

Picked up from game, for ?49.99 time to play it :D :D :D they still had some in stock :D

I said the other day that there's a local game shop around 200m from my house called Grainger Games.

I walk to the checkout with the case to which the woman said 'you're picking up our one and only copy' another guy turned and said 'it's a random game, I only heard about it on Wednesday'

I have no idea why any of the things were said to me, I thought there would of been more copies I guess......

Anyhow, the game is ready to play!

My copies came this morning from very :)

Have work though very soon and supposed to be out for a birthday celebration my friends having later!

Not cool!

Fuming with Amazon, first time ever that they have let me down with a game or blue ray. I mainly went with Amazon due to having a gift card.

Luckily my local store had some in stock so got it from there, my generous brother gave me a load of old PS3 games to trade in so only ended up paying ?15.

Users who are viewing this thread