Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Are the amazon orders that are delayed just xbox 360? I have had no email or anything stating my delivery will change and my expected delivery date is still tomorrow for a ps3 copy! Still not dispatched though despite numerous promises from their live chat! Shoddy service from amazon really, expect better from them! They have no reason not to have copies of the game as online sites I have never even heard of seem to have copies!

Game store online has both xbox and ps3 copies in stock if anyone wants to cancel there amazon order :D as well as Argos but they deliver within 2days

Going to call local Game stores to see what stock levels are and will update around 10am

Are the amazon orders that are delayed just xbox 360? I have had no email or anything stating my delivery will change and my expected delivery date is still tomorrow for a ps3 copy! Still not dispatched though despite numerous promises from their live chat! Shoddy service from amazon really, expect better from them! They have no reason not to have copies of the game as online sites I have never even heard of seem to have copies!

amazon emailed me this morning stating my order has been delayed, even after promising me on two chat sessions that I receive it today, and they also stated there was no reason why I would not receive the game. They are liars , and I will remember this next time I shop. what a let down:(

Also noticed that CEX in Stratford has 4+ copies in store both versions- Address is below if anyone is local

Address:
63-65 North Mall
Stratford Shopping Centre
Stratford
London
E15 1XF :cheers:cheers

Just been on another chat with amazon, apparently I will get it by tomorrow, said there was no delay on my order but there is if you order now.

----------

Just had this email from them as well:

Hello,

I've checked your order and I can confirm that it's already entered the dispatch process.

We still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: Saturday 12th.

Once your order is sent you'll receive an e-mail confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.

If you don't get your e-mail confirmation please let us know by replying to this e-mail and we'll investigate.

You can confirm the status of your order and see the estimated delivery date by visiting the ?Your Orders? section of Your Account or by clicking on the following link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/history/orders/view.html

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,
Andrew O L

Problem with that is people have lost trust with Amazon and will not prob order with them - I know i wouldnt :noway

Just been on another chat with amazon, apparently I will get it by tomorrow, said there was no delay on my order but there is if you order now.

----------

Just had this email from them as well:

Hello,

I've checked your order and I can confirm that it's already entered the dispatch process.

We still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: Saturday 12th.

Once your order is sent you'll receive an e-mail confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.

If you don't get your e-mail confirmation please let us know by replying to this e-mail and we'll investigate.

You can confirm the status of your order and see the estimated delivery date by visiting the ?Your Orders? section of Your Account or by clicking on the following link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/history/orders/view.html

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,
Andrew O L

WAHHOOOO just picked up my PS3 copy from Leeds game!!!

cant wait till tonight. misses working & kids in bed by 19:30

Totally agree with you. I would be very surprised if it is here tomorrow, think it is just them lying to me so I don't cancel the order to be honest. I think this whole game release has been a shambles to be honest, Tru Blu have let Big Ant down big time with the whole thing, it hasn't even been marketed in the UK the only way you would even know of the game is if you looked into it yourself. Im sure when I actually get the game though it will be worth the wait!

Called my local Game store who only had 1 copy on each version at a price of ........ ?49.99 !! :eek::noway

Suddenly very glad I paid for express delivery with Amazon... dispatched at 10.15ish last night and due to arrive today. Here's hoping it turns up.

Users who are viewing this thread