Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I canceled my order with Amazon this afternoon and went with Shopto. I got my dispatch within 5 minutes of order. Great service.

I canceled my order with Amazon this afternoon and went with Shopto. I got my dispatch within 5 minutes of order. Great service.

Wait.... They still dispatching now? they told you that you will get it tomorrow?

I placed the order at around 2pm. No idea if it will arrive tomorrow, I would consider it a bonus if it did :)

It will do. Pickup is scheduled around 5:00pm to 5:30pm with shopto for next day delivery (First Class).

Phew :D lucky i did not go along with my plan of ordering with Amazon, got my dispatch notice this morning at 9 from shopto, i wonder what time i will get it tomorrow :D, Ross the ride has been a long one but been great man :cheers

P.S i looked at the package photo that shopto sends and it looks suspiciously big :spy dare i say steelbook :D

My amazon changed from pre-order to not yet dispatched. Time to have a go at them.

My amazon changed from pre-order to not yet dispatched. Time to have a go at them.

You tell 'em Shrimper! meanwhile i have to wake up at 7:30 in the slim hope that GAME has a copy of it :(

Users who are viewing this thread