Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

How many people are waiting on Amazon here?

I'm kind of but going to cancel in the morning if there's no update. Judging if the nearly hour long bus journey each way to a nearby game that I know are nearly definitely going to stock it but not sure how many is worth it or not.

I don't even know if GAME are stocking it here.

Check and see if any of your local games have a twitter account. That's how I found out mine. Just hope they don't mean the game is releasing in general and mean they will actually be stocking it!

Hope Tru Blu market this game better in UK next time.
no one seem to know about this game..even the Staff at GAME didn't know about it.

I've just spoke to Amazon at 9.05pm , I asked some straight questions and I did not pull any punches.

My Amazon order still say's Not Dispatched, I have been informed that they dispatch right through to the early hours and that my order will get to me by tomorrow, also we have some very fast services to get it to you, plus my order is on a fast delivery.

He ended by saying, there is no reason for it not to get to me by tomorrow.

That's about it, so I'm going to have to wait now, as I was about to cancel, but I will hold off in hope, I wish you all luck in receiving it:thumbs

Think I've made up my mind, if amazon don't change the order status I'm going to face the extremely early attempt at waking up and catching the bus by 8:30 to get to game shortly after it opens. Saying that, it's my day off and I'll probably end up thinking 'Can't be asked' and going to back to sleep. We'll see...

True Blu have turned this into an absolute disaster in nearly every way since the start and I wouldn't be surprised if UK sales took an absolute pounding because of it unfortunately.

Edit : Amazon live chat seems a bit hit and miss. Twice I got told someone spoke to their supervisor and the game had a delay of up to 5 days and 10 days the second time, and twice I was guaranteed the game would be with me tomorrow no matter what. Gotta love how organised they are.

Last edited:
How many people are waiting on Amazon here?

I spoke to 4 or 5 people before giving up at 1pm after speaking to a manager who said Amazon's stock missed the cut off date and all deliveries would be Saturday at the earliest.

I was lucky enough to ring Grainger Games straight away who reserved me a copy without so much as a deposit. :thumbs

If it isn't dispatched today I'll be going on chat asking for a reason. I will also be cancelling and hoping that Game have a copy.

Anyone know game instore prices?, i asked the staff member on the phone but he said he wouldn't know until 2morro.

Users who are viewing this thread