Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

If it dispatches after 10pm dont see much hope from amazon, this happened to me with assassins creed and got it 2 days late, but then again with red dead redemption got it a day early so its really hit and miss from here. But the assassins creed dispatched the day before release at 10pm :eek::facepalm

I think that personally, the latest I see it being dispatched and getting here is 10pm.

Ill wait till 20:30 otherwise ill be going to my local game to get it, gonna be quick they only have 3 copies :mad

3:57pm I got an email from Gameseek saying my copy had been posted. Might get there tomorrow, might be Saturday. But it's on its way.

Not a clue what to do now, can't get down to my local game til tomorrow afternoon to check if they have it in store but by the time I get back it will be too late to order and get it on Saturday in the case they don't have any, Amazon have really screwed it up this time and I'll be sure to remember it in the future.

Ill wait till 20:30 otherwise ill be going to my local game to get it, gonna be quick they only have 3 copies :mad

That is disgusting I'm going to complain to the store management about that, 3 copies? Thats ridiculous. I know that its not COD or GTA but for flips sake, that is surely taking the piss!.

Im on one now!:mad:(

Mines still not dispatched despite being told 3 times it will be. I'll give it until 23:59 and then get in touch again and go into town tomorrow.

My DBC has been shipped from game but didn't come today, fingers crossed for tomorrow but my postie doesn't deliever til 1pm earliest!!! thats half my day off wasted!

I feel you guys frustration waiting for the UK release ...its been a long wait but I'm sure the game will be worth it in the end.

Good things come to those who wait

It could be worse though and you could be a sad case like me waiting patiently for the PC release and continually resisting buying a console to play this...must resist...

I ordered mine from Very on the 7th (I know! but im skint) and got told it wont be coming to the 17th :o

yet i got an email this morning sayings its coming tomorrow :D

Fellow Amazon orderers if it does end up being dispatched at somepoint in the next few hours, the only chance we have of getting it 2morro is if the order is not sent by royal mail but by someone like yodel or dhl. :noway

Users who are viewing this thread