Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

If Amazon's stock missed the cut-off date/point then it isn't their fault at all. Blame the UK distributor as they are solely responsible for that. It has been listed on Amazon for some time, so it seems very unlikely that it is a problem they have created themselves.

As for Amazon dispatch, I use prime all the time time and I've had dispatch notifications as late as 11:30/12pm. You'd be surprised how quickly things can be got out to Royal Mail and couriers for shipping; a matter of a few hours.

If Amazon's stock missed the cut-off date/point then it isn't their fault at all. Blame the UK distributor as they are solely responsible for that. It has been listed on Amazon for some time, so it seems very unlikely that it is a problem they have created themselves.

As for Amazon dispatch, I use prime all the time time and I've had dispatch notifications as late as 11:30/12pm. You'd be surprised how quickly things can be got out to Royal Mail and couriers for shipping; a matter of a few hours.

What is Amazon's fault is to not inform their customers and to provide no information as to why they are yet to be dispatched. The reason I am waiting until 23:59 is that I can then unequivocally say it has not been dispatched when it should be.

What is Amazon's fault is to not inform their customers and to provide no information as to why they are yet to be dispatched. The reason I am waiting until 23:59 is that I can then unequivocally say it has not been dispatched when it should be.

Yep, I have to agree with this, If Amazon do not dispatch by 23.59, then they have certainly mislead a lot of people, and also broken there pre-order policy.

I will cancel with them after midnight if they do not dispatch on the 10/04/14 as stated they would. I have never had a problem like this before with Amazon but there have been too many conflicting comments from there staff, so I don't know what to believe anymore.

Certainly misleading (and frustrating) if you got confirmation when you pre-ordered that it'd be dispatched on the 10th for guaranteed delivery on the 11th, yes.

I have my order on shopto for the 360 showing as completed, I have a picture of the package and i even had a guy on the chat service tell me it was posted today. But I never got an email to say it was posted or even that they charged me. This has me slightly worried, but im going to keep the faith. Totally agree with everyone though that the uk release thing has been a complete shambles.

Check and see if any of your local games have a twitter account. That's how I found out mine. Just hope they don't mean the game is releasing in general and mean they will actually be stocking it!

ive been in contact with Leeds Game since December re this game as store manager wanted aswell.

All game stores will have it but Ross did say a few days ago that its best to pre-order to get stock!!

Does anyone happen to know if Lakeside GAME or Romford GAME will be stocking DBC14 in stores? i was planning on going out and getting it early tomorrow but i don't fancy the hour bus ride just for disappointment.

Best of sending your local GAME store a tweet to see. I've sent one but they're off for now. So hopefully be a reply in the morning. If they have it I might have to go in and get it unless Amazon can get their stuff together in the next hour.

Surprised to see amazon messing up this bad. In USA there are os nothing better than amazon when it comes to customer service and satisfaction. Never been let down by them. Always goes an extra mile to make the customer happy.

Best of sending your local GAME store a tweet to see. I've sent one but they're off for now. So hopefully be a reply in the morning. If they have it I might have to go in and get it unless Amazon can get their stuff together in the next hour.

Thanks mate, Guess i'll have to make a twitter account:). I'm going to check my local Tesco on the way (A long shot but i have to get off there to get the bus to lakeside anyway, so i might as well). Hope your Amazon thing works out.

Just tweeted Both GAME in romford and lakeside, lakeside are open for titanfalls xbox 360's release so here's hoping i get a reply

Users who are viewing this thread