Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Ordered from Amazon but still hasn't been dispatched.

Do you think its still possible for me to receive it tomorrow?

If not could I pre-order it online from Game, and pick it up instore tomorrow?

From my experience of ordering from Amazon you receive dispatch emails in the evening/night the day before for items that will be delivered the next day, so if you don't get an email by midnight tonight I'd assume the worse.

Hey guys, I ordered from Amazon too. Complained about the delay and got my postage refunded this morning. Just checked and had a status update showing 'dispatching now' fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Do you think its possible to pre-order the game NOW and pick it up tomorrow?

----------

My local Game store has 4 copies in stock.

Says I need to get there for 9am!!

Went to cancel my amazon order and its changed to dispatching now so i'll probably get 2 copies tomorrow :)

How many different people are Amazon going to lie to today?
They giving David Cameron a run for his money...

Amazon now dispatching. Delivery tomorrow by midday. No email but log in and check order status.

Amazon now dispatching. Delivery tomorrow by midday. No email but log in and check order status.

I'm praying this will happen to mine given my recent chat. The support guy put in a lot of effort first contacting the national delivery place then trying the localized place and finally asking a supervisor for more info. Hopefully that persuaded them I'm desperate enough :lol.

Do you think they just got the order in this evening and are rushing them all out or something as this is very odd :spy.

No e-mail from Amazon for me yet - hope they're going round updating and it is out.
@highwater - What's shipping option did you have?

Just spoke to GAME customer services to see if they could get my local store to put one aside for me. They can't do that apparently but the girl looked up how many the store were going to have in stock generally and the answer was 0!

Which seems crazy, as the store is in a big shopping town. She said that the stores which had ordered it only seemed to be getting 2-3 in, which she found odd as for most games they generally order at least a dozen. And it's not like this is 'Handball simulator' or something, this is the first game in 4 years for the nation's 2nd sport (excluding the likes of ICC and Cricket Coach).

Do Game think this is a rebranded version of Ashes '13 or have Tru Blu marketed this really poorly to the retailers? This news should surely give Big Ant cause for concern in any case.

So I probably won't have it until Saturday....when I'm working all day. And then I'm out in the evening. And working again all day Sunday. :(

Do you think it is worth getting in touch with my local GAME to see if they have any?

Users who are viewing this thread